Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2001 12:12:06 PM EDT
I was listening to Dr. Laura the other day when she was talking about a poll that was done on what criminals fear the most. (That Dr. Laura is full of great info) Those small yappie dogs that run and hide and you can't get to stop barking was number two. The first thing that criminals were afraid of more than anything else was a mother with a gun. They said that they would rather face an officer with a gun than a woman defending her children with one. This speaks volumes of a mothers love and our right to bear arms. My wife fits this perception. What's more is she knows I will back her up at any cost if she percieves our families safety to be in jeopardy.
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 3:20:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Was this the same day she said she wanted to get a list of the states which allowed CCW and wanted to move to one because of the crime rates being lower there? She irritates a lot of people with her method of delivery of her advice but most of the time she is right on target with it. I listen to her frequently in the car between appointments with my customers.
Finnbear
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 3:23:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a small yappie wife, does that count?
[;D]
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Finnbear,
I'm not sure if it was the same day or not. I have about an hours drive home from work and that is all I can listen to her. There are a couple issues I havn't agreed with her either. But only a hand full of people in this world can claim that they have done as much as her to help families and children.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top