Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 4:47:12 PM EST
I’m starting to lift again and have a half used bottle of creatine from a while back. Last time I took it I saw decent results. The only side effect was some loose stools (diarrhea). What kind of experiences have you guys had with it?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:52:36 PM EST
Would you please, for the love of god, change that username?

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:54:46 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:56:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By Nexus6:

"I believe the children are the future........."
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:56:59 PM EST
used it before, got good results. will use it again.
stay hydrated if you go back on it!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:00:51 PM EST
Mind if I piggy back on your question with another? I just started lifting again and am in need of a good blender. Something that will do ice and not burn out after 3 rounds of margaritas meal replacement drinks. Suggestions?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:02:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By Nexus6:

+1
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:03:22 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:05:53 PM EST
I'm 33 and still feel 23. One of the reasons for this is NOT jumping on the bodybuilding bandwagon many of my friends jumped on. Fitness is one thing, bulking up is another. Most of the guys my age I know who lifted seriously now have significant problems related to the sport, and they didn't even take drugs or consume specality products.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:06:01 PM EST
Personally, I wasnt impressed. The beating that stuff puts on your kidneys isnt worth the supposed gains. If you do finish it up, take a lot of water as others have mentioned.

The only thing I have ever taken that made a very noticable difference was adrostene-dione. I dont even think its legal anymore....that stuff does in fact work. If you can get it, you will see results.

Either way though....none of that stuff is good for the body. If you dont "need" the gains, do it the old fashioned way....work harder.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:11:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By Sammich:
Mind if I piggy back on your question with another? I just started lifting again and am in need of a good blender. Something that will do ice and not burn out after 3 rounds of margaritas meal replacement drinks. Suggestions?

Creatine that I've had GREAT results with is TRAC. Works GREAT!!!

Blender I've had(and Ive burnt out quite a few)is a Hamilton Beech 14 speed with "ice breaker"
Probably have ~4 years on it with 2-3 uses a day. Crushes ice no problemo. Unless you go the stainless commercial duty route, and spend like $400 on one, the Beech will do you fine.
Top Top