Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 3:07:25 PM EDT
found this randomlly on yahoo

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Unshaved, smelly box, frequent swallower of hippy jizz, occaisional dyke, hates her dad. Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Unshaved, smelly box, frequent swallower of hippy jizz, occaisional dyke, hates her dad. Did I miss anything?

I think you summed it up nicely.
Mike
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm gonna waste a squirrel this week, just for her.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:42:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't know why this made me think of this, but any of you guys ever date veterians/vegans who swallowed.  I have known 2 who would not eat meat or dairy but swallowed like a champ....isn't that kinda contradictory?  I guess it was because I "gave" willingly.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Occasional beastiaity, horses and dogs prefered.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#6]
"Dog Power!"  
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

- Drives a VW Beetle.
- Listens to NPR.
- 2 Beadrooms with 3 roomates
- Works at Blockbuster or Starbucks.
- Smokes dope.
- Begins most sentences with the word "Like".
- Has no idea where the tattoo came from.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:49:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm gonna waste a squirrel this week, just for her.

LOL first remember to catch the squirrel cage it keep for a few days then free it and shoot it.  That would be PERFECT.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Don't know why this made me think of this, but any of you guys ever date veterians/vegans who swallowed.  I have known 2 who would not eat meat or dairy but swallowed like a champ....isn't that kinda contradictory?  I guess it was because I "gave" willingly.

Gotta get protien somewhere I guess.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top