Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/23/2004 5:57:56 AM EST
A Nashville woman and her boyfriend, accused of trying to kill her grandmother with a sword, were in court in Nashville Wednesday morning.

Michelle Smith cried as she listened to a Metro Police detective describe the attack on 61 year-old Patsy Fowler.

According to the officer, Smith's boyfriend, David Hinton, dressed up in a ninja Halloween costume and went to Fowler's home, where Smith let him inside.

Hinton went into the grandmother's bedroom and stabbed her several times using a sword.

The detective testified the young couple had been planning the attack for several days and were going after a large amount of money Fowler had just inherited.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:59:35 AM EST

I'll never understand what's wrong with people.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:30:56 AM EST
Idiots. He had a ninja costume on? Whew! What an idiot!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:46:11 AM EST
What's next? Is someone going to dress up as a zombie and gnaw their victim's brain out?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:49:37 PM EST
They had the kids pictures in the paper today & the guy didn't look like a rocket scientist, IMO. Typical shaved burred harcut (think Marine boot). Couldn't see if his pants were hanging too as he had an orange jumpsuit on.

This sort of thing has happened many times before, we just hear about it more now.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:35:05 PM EST
Dick
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:44:33 PM EST

The detective testified the young couple had been planning the attack for several days and were going after a large amount of money Fowler had just inherited.

I would give a million bucks for one more day with my grandparents.

What the fuck is wrong with people?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:54:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By angry_walkin_dude:

I would give a million bucks for one more day with my grandparents.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:05:15 PM EST

According to the officer, Smith's boyfriend, David Hinton, dressed up in a ninja Halloween costume and went to Fowler's home, where Smith let him inside.

Hinton went into the grandmother's bedroom and stabbed her several times using a sword.

I am the cricket, I must be like wind beneath the leaves, I must be silent and retarded to fail my crackhead goal.
Top Top