BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/10/2007 7:39:45 PM EDT
get a load of this!

http://www.boingboing.net/2007/10/09/crashed-drug-plane-o.html

makes you wonder how many peoples hands are dirty...
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:59:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
get a load of this!

www.boingboing.net/2007/10/09/crashed-drug-plane-o.html

makes you wonder how many peoples hands are dirty...
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:03:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah, I'm going to believe a news story posted on a site named boingboing.net

I questioned the source too, then I did some searching for Gulfstream II jet Crashes and came up with this:

clipmarks.com/clipmark/8240B858-FB69-48C1-9198-CE5CACDC490E/

It's hysterical how none of this hits the news, you have to search for it, and comes up at the most random places. :P
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:13:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Of course, it could have been stolen to. Unless somebody feels its somehow impossible to steal a .gov plane, yet they can steal civ planes quite readily.

I hear something....shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! black helico'lkjg n'
H><
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:24:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Full of shit right off the bat:

According to the Austin American Statesman, this plane has previously flown to Guantanamo Bay, which has a highly restricted airspace...

And from the Statesman: (Linking to Google cache since they want some sort of cock-mongering registration.)

Some news reports have linked the plane to the transport of terrorist suspects to the U.S. detention center at Guantánamo Bay...

So we go from having a source to having 'some news reports'. Nice reporting, 'Boingboing'!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:35:03 PM EDT
[#5]
"She don't like cocaine baby, just like how it smells..."
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:38:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn I could have had alot of fun with that.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:47:22 PM EDT
[#7]
You saw nothing...

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:49:03 PM EDT
[#8]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats great :)
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:54:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Must be Bush's plane

You know someone here is thinking that!!

Is he back on the coke again?

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Until you consider that it was purportedly the same plane used by the CIA to transfer prisoners/terrorists to "torture-friendly" nations.

Of course without better evidence it's all speculation.

But then again Occam's Razor...

The above lends me to believe there's some strong BSfu circulating around this, for this same plane to be tied to the Libs pet paranoia-conspiracy....

Although it is interesting to see the Demos in full conspiracy-theory mode, just like the GOP was during the Clinton era...

While I would imagine that you're correct, I honestly believe that life is sometimes funny like that.  Who knows, maybe the guy that was in charge of running undesirables to torture sites is also in charge of fund raising for the activities that they don't want congressional/financial oversight on.

Stranger things have happened.

Or maybe the 'secret torture program' is just like the 'New World Order', the 'Roswell UFO' and the 'North American Union'....

Once again, conspiracy theorists are so much fun... The determination, the drive, the shear lunacy....

Besides, the article puts the plane at MORE THAN 1 TON over-gross, just from the drugs alone... It would not have been able to take off with that much cocaine, plus a flight crew and fuel!!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
While your tinfoil hat crap is interesting, what does it have to do with firearms in general?

have you not seen half the shit in GD?? what does pics of food have to do with firearms?  
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:11:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Sting that failed...

Plane was either stolen and agents killed, or the sting was ongoing and failed due to the crash...

You honestly think US agents would use a US gov registered plane for a deep op?? you can look up tail numbers on the internet. do you think drug runners are dumb? do you think they could not figure that out pretty damn easy?

Edited: came up with this. does not say anything about the gov. so i wonder how boingboing.net figured it out

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNumSQL.asp?NNumbertxt=987SA&cmndfind.x=15&cmndfind.y=12

but does show this temp certificate that it was issued and expired last month

Temporary Certificate

Certificate Number     T076676            Issue Date  08/31/2007            Expiration Date  09/30/2007  

my guess is that it was sold by the gov (if they actually owned it) and was bought by said shady company then resold and issued a temp cert. to shady drug dealer who in turned didnt know what the fuck they were flying and crashed it way over weight? just a guess
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:25:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Does anyone understand that drug dealers often REPAINT the plane numbers?

If the press put out the plane numbers of a CIA jet, why wouldn't a drug deal make note of the number, and put them on one of his?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:38:15 PM EDT
[#14]
The plane was apparently sold to a pilot from FL in the last week or two.

www2.ljworld.com/news/2007/sep/29/drugs_crashed_plane_were_notorious_dealers/

Mexico City — The four tons of cocaine found aboard a U.S.-registered business jet that crashed in Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula on Monday belonged to Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, this country’s most notorious drug trafficker, Mexican authorities said Friday.

The business jet that was transporting the dope to Mexico from Colombia was purchased just a week before the crash by a U.S. pilot with a history of legal and financial problems in Florida, interviews and official records indicate, but whether the pilot still owned the plane at the time of its crash is unknown.

BTW, the address given, 3375 Edison Way Menlo Park, is also the address of an internet home page company called Homestead SiteBuilder. Google the address. Alas, it looks like the Google StreetView vans haven't hit that road yet so you can't get pictures of the storefront. It looks like "DonnaBlue" just got a default homepage from some random internet company, and the address tied to those unmarked cop cars (why would the CIA have unmarked cop cars?) is just a coincidence.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:49:17 PM EDT
[#15]
It's final destination must have been LAX, so CIA could distribute it all in the ghettos.  

The San Jose Mercury said so!!!!!: CIA Allegedly Linked to Crack Epidemic in Los Angeles
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:52:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sting that failed...

Plane was either stolen and agents killed, or the sting was ongoing and failed due to the crash...

You honestly think US agents would use a US gov registered plane for a deep op?? you can look up tail numbers on the internet. do you think drug runners are dumb? do you think they could not figure that out pretty damn easy?

Edited: came up with this. does not say anything about the gov. so i wonder how boingboing.net figured it out

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNumSQL.asp?NNumbertxt=987SA&cmndfind.x=15&cmndfind.y=12

Temporary Certificate

Certificate Number     T076676            Issue Date  08/31/2007            Expiration Date  09/30/2007  

my guess is that it was sold by the gov (if they actually owned it) and was bought by said shady company then resold and issued a temp cert. to shady drug dealer who in turned didnt know what the fuck they were flying and crashed it way over weight? just a guess

The more I look at it, sounds more plausible than the sting idea....

Assuming that the plane could even get airborne with that much 'extra' on board...

A ton is a hell of a lot over-gross, and it was probably outside CG limits too...
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:58:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:58:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sting that failed...

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNumSQL.asp?NNumbertxt=987SA&cmndfind.x=15&cmndfind.y=12]registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNumSQL.asp?NNumbertxt=987SA&cmndfind.x=15&cmndfind.y=12[/url

which leads to...(sorry about the long URL - I couldn't get it to work hot & with a short label)     ..http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=P07000039924&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=DONNABLUEAIRCRAFT&names_filing_type=

Temporary Certificate

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:01:50 PM EDT
[#19]
height=8
Quoted:
It's final destination must have been LAX, so CIA could distribute it all in the ghettos.  heCIA Allegedly Linked to Crack Epidemic in Los Angeles

Actually, Congresswoman Waters, D-South Central LA, CALIF., used to make those allegations ... till Slick Willie appointed her patriotic husband, a fine used car salesman, to the position of US Ambassador to the Brahmas.
Then she shut her mouth up about the subject.
Really, get a copy of "Compromised, Bush - Clinton - and the CIA, by Terry Reed for a inside look.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:05:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

alphabet crew...Starts with "C" ends with "A"

+1 like a mofo

We'd fly the guns down, and fly the drugs back.  What's the big deal, if it helps unseat dictators like Chavez?  
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Sting that failed...

This is probably the correct answer.  We stopped flying drugs about 20 years ago.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:08:05 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's final destination must have been LAX, so CIA could distribute it all in the ghettos.  

The San Jose Mercury said so!!!!!: CIA Allegedly Linked to Crack Epidemic in Los Angeles

Actually, Congresswoman Waters, D-South Central LA, CALIF., used to make those allegations ... till Slick Willie appointed her patriotic husband, a fine used car salesman, to the position of US Ambassador to the Brahmas.
Really, get a copy of "Compromised, Bush - Clinton - and the CIA, by Terry Reed for a inside look.

Yes, Clinton has a few skeletons in his closet - Mena and all.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:08:08 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maxine Waters - The West Coast version of Cynthia McKinney........

When I get caught up on my reading, I'll see if the library has a copy.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:11:11 PM EDT
[#24]
I tend to think the alphabet guys would use an aircraft with a nice, innocent, title history if they were going to employ it in a secret squirrel / deep cover op.  

Maybe it was a ploy by the drug runners to pass themselves off as spooks.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:23:01 PM EDT
[#25]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
It's final destination must have been LAX, so CIA could distribute it all in the ghettos.  heCIA Allegedly Linked to Crack Epidemic in Los Angeles

Maxine Waters - The West Coast version of Cynthia McKinney........

When I get caught up on my reading, I'll see if the library has a copy.  Thanks.

It's worth the time.
After you do that, then Google "Floyd Tidwell, corrupt Sheriff".

Tidwell got caught stealing over 1500 guns from the Department's evidence locker.
Part of the terms of his probation --He knows too much to go to the joint--, was to return and/or recover recover the guns ( hand guns, mostly, but he pinched a machine gun or two)
Of that number he recovered less than 125. Hmmmmm
Remember, all the serial number were listed, and in Kalifornia their are no private party sells. Everything goes through NCIC, pawning, guns removed for domestic disturbance etc etc.
For years we heard that he pinched a load belonging to one of the three letter agencies, (back in the eighties)
Moral of the story, those guys have long memories.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:44:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Reminds me of a crash at Meacham Field, TX back in the 80s.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:21:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:34:07 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

It's worth the time.
After you do that, then Google "Floyd Tidwell, corrupt Sheriff".

Tidwell got caught stealing over 1500 guns from the Department's evidence locker.
Part of the terms of his probation --He knows too much to go to the joint--, was to return and/or recover recover the guns ( hand guns, mostly, but he pinched a machine gun or two)
Of that number he recovered less than 125. Hmmmmm
Remember, all the serial number were listed, and in Kalifornia their are no private party sells. Everything goes through NCIC, pawning, guns removed for domestic disturbance etc etc.
For years we heard that he pinched a load belonging to one of the three letter agencies, (back in the eighties)
Moral of the story, those guys have long memories.

I just did a search on the name+sheriff/
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:41:25 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

oh ya i remember that so well, like it was yesterday, no need to give any further details.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:06:06 AM EDT
[#30]
"I just did a search on the name+sheriff/ "

Yupper, real slime. But a misdemeanor plea for 1500 felonies* - a suspended fine, real justice there.
Then there is the small matter of the two Nicaraguans who were muling* The theft of any gun is a felony in Kalli
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:23:13 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh ya i remember that so well, like it was yesterday, no need to give any further details.

How about a link?  My searches aren't producing anything in the 80's.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:37:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Yes, do tell more about the Meacham Field crash.

I've been around that airport off and on since I was a kid.

Got all my ratings there too.

Fly safe,

EMSflyer
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Was Eugene Hasenfus flying it?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah, I'm going to believe a news story posted on a site named boingboing.net

I questioned the source too, then I did some searching for Gulfstream II jet Crashes and came up with this:

http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/8240B858-FB69-48C1-9198-CE5CACDC490E/

It's hysterical how none of this hits the news, you have to search for it, and comes up at the most random places. :P

...and from YOUR source:

"The business jet that was transporting the dope to Mexico from Colombia was purchased just a week before the crash by a U.S. pilot with a history of legal and financial problems in Florida, interviews and official records indicate, but whether the pilot still owned the plane at the time of its crash is unknown"

NOT a "CIA" plane.  Reading is fundamental.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:30:16 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

That boy sure was unlucky with his last name being Rabbit's Foot and all.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#36]
At least the plane full of hookers made it through safely.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#37]
ETA- never mind, picture is unnecessary
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 2:45:13 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Was that the picture of the actual plane?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Sslightly off topic google "Cocane One" My time working at Evergreen in Marana AZ I worked on this DC-9.
Oh and the CIA would never do anything wrong
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:01:57 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Sslightly off topic google "Cocane One" My time working at Evergreen in Marana AZ I worked on this DC-9.
Oh and the CIA would never do anything wrong

They're just doing the jobs illegal aliens won't do.   Would you rather have a communist country right next door?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:06:05 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That boy sure was unlucky with his last name being Rabbit's Foot and all.  

He was lucky enough to be wearing a parachute in spite of orders not to...
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#42]
i doubt it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:27:53 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was that the picture of the actual plane?

Yes sir it was, I have three pictures of that plane at various airfields.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top