Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/3/2002 12:12:14 PM EDT
They invited some "web busters" from some place called "f*ckedcompany.com" and taunted them to raid their website. Couple trolls showed up and posted some annoying "Captain Obvious" type links, the kind that take over your computer forcing you to cold stop it, etc. But this morning the site was redecorated with GAY PRIDE colors and forum headings like "Why I Am Gay", etc. Currently the site [url]http://www.crappybobandnicbig.com/canforums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=5[/url] is offline. I assume while they redecorate.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 12:28:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 1:42:05 PM EDT
fuckedcompany.com is the FDCGH reporting site!
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:18:26 PM EDT
Yes as it turns out my free forum software is not without some security holes. Big big security holes. I will try some different permissions on thursday and see if I can seal it up a bit. I was going to leave it up but that one sick basterd kept putting up that picture with that guy spreading his ass checks apart. Oh well......
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:42:06 PM EDT
First off, CB, get that site off of MS Access!
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:43:02 PM EDT
If anyone knows of some "more" secure forum software please post or email me the link. crappybob@hotmail.com And a shameless plug, over at [url]http://www.crappybobandnicbig.com[/url] we have found the nastiest bathroom in the USA and put pictures up this week. Check it out.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 4:09:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2002 7:52:10 PM EDT by GoatBoy]
Originally Posted By Crappybob: I was going to leave it up but that one sick basterd kept putting up that picture with that guy spreading his ass checks apart.
View Quote
This one? [i]LINK REMOVED, YOU'RE LUCKY I AM IN A GOOD MOOD, LINKING TO GOATSEXCE WILL RESULT IN A BAN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. -- GB[/i]
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 4:14:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2002 4:15:18 PM EDT by Crappybob]
without even looking at that picture I can say that it is "the one". It has reached legend statis on the internet. And is there no way to make an access database secure on the internet??
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 7:51:24 PM EDT
Damn 71hour-achmed i should have listened to you as it thought i had seen everything in the world that was gross! Damn the warnings don't look as now i see the need for body orifuce checks as this guy could hide a rpg up his kisster! thats got to be some sick photoshop! Yea i say two in the middle, one in the head! crappy bob how do i get to ar/15/ com's ak site? lost it when ar/15 went down dumped all my bookmarks! bob (not crappy) cole
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 12:54:58 PM EDT
Sorry about that, GoatBoy! I thought the link description would be, uh, "more than adequate". [:D] CrappyBob, IMHO any time you deal with Microsoft products you are going to end up with an insecure system. There are just too many holes.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:08:13 PM EDT
Well it's back up and running now. I restored the data base from last friday's backup and change the important passwords. I also moved the database out of my web directory so it should be harder to find now. But nothing is perfect, and I fully expect to have it ransacked again someday. Oh the joys of having your own website.[BD]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:11:54 PM EDT
Hey CB. About that bathroom. I've seen much worse.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:26:01 PM EDT
Send in some pictures Bunghole. I really want to find the worst bathroon in the U.S. and make it a popular tourist attraction!
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 1:53:58 PM EDT
So crappy, when you gonna have a CANG Convention so we can hold down Airborne Welder and give him a "pink belly"?
Top Top