Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/2/2004 4:16:21 PM EST
Damn. My puppies spay incision ripped open to the third layer . She went for repair surgery yesterday. I picked her up today after I took my son to his third doctors appointment this week for migrain headaces. He developed a migraine at football practice Monday and got very ill. We rushed him to the ER, where they performed a large number of tests including a Spinal tap.
Of course the side effect of the ST is a severe headache...... No relief for the kid. He has been flat on his back for days now. Everytime he gets up, his head hurts. They are treating him with Naproxen(sp?) and liquids. They also gave him some heavy duty pills for his "normal" migraines and we are supposed to be looking for things that may be causing them (like certain foods). So, I am sitting here tonight nursing two sick kids.......Feel free to share any tips you have concerning migraines.

LOL....Im throwing in a pic of Abby with her dum dum collar on. She is a nut.

Anthony said if I tried to take his picture, he would throw something at me
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:17:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/2/2004 4:18:43 PM EST by ar50troll]
Could be worse. You could be in Florida! Sorry bout your doggie and kid

Dunno about Migrains...
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:19:21 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/2/2004 4:20:15 PM EST by dave223]

Originally Posted By ar50troll:
Could be worse. You could be in Florida! Sorry bout your doggie

No Kidding. It could always be worse. Prayers out for the Florida folks. Hang on guys.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:30:51 PM EST
I had migraine headaches throughout junior high. My Mother had them too at the same time in her life. Mine would be started by flickering flourescent lights. I would be on my back for 6 hours at a time. It was like hell. I'm glad they stopped around 9th grade just like Moms.
Top Top