Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2004 4:46:36 PM EDT
I noticed on Halliburton's website that they have overseas opening doing stuff like laborer and kitchen help. Anybody have any idea what kind money these types of jobs pay? I know not as much as truck drivers.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:57:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I noticed on Halliburton's website that they have overseas opening doing stuff like laborer and kitchen help. Anybody have any idea what kind money these types of jobs pay? I know not as much as truck drivers.

Call and find out. We were paying engineers over there $125/hr plus 50% overtime for a while. Figure an OK engineer over here makes 1/3 of that. That was before the religion of pieces started with the beheadings though.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Call and find out. We were paying engineers over there $125/hr plus 50% overtime for a while. Figure an OK engineer over here makes 1/3 of that. That was before the religion of pieces started with the beheadings though.

Who provided security for them?

Looking into the various forms of security provided outside the big three.

Thanks

LRT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top