Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:46:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Watch the video halfway down.

Roof collapses at Cowboy's practice arena

See??? Even God hates the Cowboys!!!  

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:54:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, from what I saw, those guys did an admirable job of getting to their people and getting their people out of the arena as best as they could for not being trained for extraction or anything else emergency related.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:55:18 PM EDT
[#3]

just had that same storm here a few hours ago, but i didn't know it was THAT strong.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:12:31 PM EDT
[#4]
The media ghouls couldn't wait to point their video cameras at anyone hurt. Of course, they could have tried to help, instead, but then they would have had their slime ball memberships revoked.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:29:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:33:56 PM EDT
[#6]
no real players were hurt, so thats all that matters.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 12:43:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Actually, from what I saw, those guys did an admirable job of getting to their people and getting their people out of the arena as best as they could for not being trained for extraction or anything else emergency related.

Are we watching the same video? All I was was a bunch a players standing around doing almost nothing.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top