Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 4:48:11 PM EDT
As of now, I am no longer a conservitive gun owner.

I apologise.

I need your help guys.

I went to school yesterday, and saw announcments all over campus, posted on bulliten boards, chalked on the side walk, "(my school name withheld for opsec) for Kerry".

I have resolved to go and infiltrate this meeting.

Perhaps I can ask some questions in a nonthreatining way as to either stump the promoters or make them look ignorant.  But I must maintain my cover as a concerned voter, and not a "radical republican."

What can I ask? I have some Ideas, but I want your help.

any advice would be appreciated. I only want to go because I feel for those who may be mislead by such an orginisation.  

An AAR will be posted afterwards if the mission goes off.

[EDIT] Fixed some atrocious spelling.

AAR--------------------------------------

Ok, my plans caught a wrench when I got there since two of the guys knew me from previous classes, ones where I spoke out on political issues.

I was not able to say as much as I wanted, due to not wanting to come across in the same manner they do, bashing the oppisition, but they still ranted and yelled.  At least two of the other new people in the meeting seemed skeptical, and ended up asking some of the questions I wanted to.

Some interesting things came out thogh.  One of the leaders implied that Kerry's testimony before congress and the world brought about the end of the war in Vietnam.
Just amazing stuff.

I asked one of the leaders about JK's stance on Gun control, since I knew him and he is a hunter.  He replied with the standard party line that JK will protect the hunting rights of americans, but not guns for "other" uses.  He told me that "Dont worry, you wont lose any of your guns."

Heh, If only he knew.

I did find out that there will be a debate between the young Republicans and thios group possibly.

Hmm, sound like mission part dos.

Will advise when I get more info.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
NO ideas? I need help guys!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#2]
It probably won't work. Since either they will sense that you have a soul or an IQ greater than 0.

Good luck, giving you a free bump.  I will try and think of something....
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It probably won't work. Since either they will sense that you have a soul or an IQ greater than 0.

Not much greater.... "infultrate"
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:26:18 PM EDT
[#4]
If you go and observe I think you'll be fine.

As soon as you open your mouth and they realize that you THINK with your BRAIN rather than your "feelings" you're dead meat.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not much greater.... "infultrate"

sorry, I don speel gud.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:10:54 PM EDT
[#6]
"Hi, I supported Howard Dean in the primary because I thought he could bring real change to Washington.  I want to support Senator Kerry but frankly, I don't see a dime's worth of difference between him and that war-monger Bush.  Why should I vote for Senator Kerry?"

How's that?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#7]
How can I debate with the radical right wihtout using baseless rhetoric?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:28:24 PM EDT
[#8]
You're doomed. The moment you veer from the herd, you will be run out the door.
My advice is have a second party at the meeting, recording the event. You'll need the evidence later when confronting your school's chancellor about the Leftist crap on his campus.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:34:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You're doomed. The moment you veer from the herd, you will be run out the door.
My advice is have a second party at the meeting, recording the eventand helping you escape when they lose it and start trying kick the crap out of you. You'll need the evidence later when confronting your school's chancellor about the Leftist crap on his campus.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:34:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I think you should put on some ultimate ninja gear, go in there, freak out, and kill everything in sight  hat,

Plus it'd just save a lotta wasted votes,

AND be totally sweet.....  And by that I mean cool !  

hehe
sorry, I think I need more sleep  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:42:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Off to bug the liberals! Be back later!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#13]
AAR added
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Well done, operative.

Your next mission, should you choose to accept it, involves the following:
Liberal Hippie Chick
Pooper
Pics

And we want a detailed AAR for that one!

Seriously, keep up the good work. You know the old saying, "Keep your friends close, you enemies closer." We know that there are DU troll/lurkers here, and I trust that we have more operatives like you out there infiltrating the left and reporting on their misguided tactics and strategy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top