Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 8:49:58 AM EDT
If Chuck Norris's dog had fleas, would he round house kick them off,bairly grazing his dog just hard enough to kill the fleas or what?
Another question started by another thread. What does Chuck Norris use to lube his AR? Would it be the blood of his enemies or his sweat? Certainly, Chuck cleans and lubes his AR right?
Lastly,when building say a house or a torture chamber,would Chuck Norris pound in the nails with a hammer or would he just use his fists? Or would he just look at them and they would drive themselves in?
Thank you for clearing these up for me.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:52:35 AM EDT
[#1]
If Chuck Norris' dog had fleas, Chuck Norris would just eat the dog.

Chuck Norris' AR cleans and lubes itself.

I'm not sure about the nails.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:54:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If Chuck Norris' dog had fleas, Chuck Norris would just eat the dog.

Chuck Norris' AR cleans and lubes itself.

I'm not sure about the nails.

Ahhh,well two out of three ain't bad or so I've heard.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:56:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If Chuck Norris's dog had fleas, would he round house kick them off,bairly grazing his dog just hard enough to kill the fleas or what?

Chuck looked at several breeds but none had appropriate attributes to match his badness. He genetically combined a wolverine and a Komodo Dragon and now has a pet to come home to. He calls this abomination "Mittens"

Another question started by another thread. What does Chuck Norris use to lube his AR? Would it be the blood of his enemies or his sweat?

Chuck Norris lubes his AR with the tears of a million children. Once lubed thusly, it will run more reliably than an AK and have the KnockDown Power of a roundhouse kick focused to the point of the bullet. Chuck Norris has shot stars out of the sky with this rifle.

Certainly, Chuck cleans and lubes his AR right?

He has Lou Ferrigno do it. In Hulk makeup.

Lastly,when building say a house or a torture chamber,would Chuck Norris pound in the nails with a hammer or would he just use his fists? Or would he just look at them and the would drive themselves in?

Chuck Norris needs no torture chamber. Just a stare and perhaps him rubbing his beard thoughtfully is all it takes to make someone sing like a canary.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:04:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chuck looked at several breeds but none had appropriate attributes to match his badness. He genetically combined a wolverine and a Komodo Dragon and now has a pet to come home to. He calls this abomination "Mittens"

Another question started by another thread. What does Chuck Norris use to lube his AR? Would it be the blood of his enemies or his sweat?

Chuck Norris lubes his AR with the tears of a million children. Once lubed thusly, it will run more reliably than an AK and have the KnockDown Power of a roundhouse kick focused to the point of the bullet. Chuck Norris has shot stars out of the sky with this rifle.

Certainly, Chuck cleans and lubes his AR right?

He has Lou Ferrigno do it. In Hulk makeup.

Lastly,when building say a house or a torture chamber,would Chuck Norris pound in the nails with a hammer or would he just use his fists? Or would he just look at them and the would drive themselves in?

Chuck Norris needs no torture chamber. Just a stare and perhaps him rubbing his beard thoughtfully is all it takes to make someone sing like a canary.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......*breaths in*............BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........
Oh ok, I see. I was just curious. Thanks feller!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:05:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Shut the fuck up with this allready
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:08:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I can imagine about half of ARFCOM swinging from their belts if Chuck ever comes out of the closet.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:11:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I can imagine about half of ARFCOM swinging from their belts if Chuck ever comes out of the closet.

If Chuck Norris ever came out of the closet, "Gay" would be the new "Straight", and men would begin bearing children.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Lick my balls.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:46:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:47:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

If Chuck Norris ever came out of the closet, "Gay" would be the new "Straight", and men would begin bearing children.

Chuck Norris has taken, or will take the virginity of every man and woman on earth.  If you think that's impossible because you're already not a virgin, you're up for quite a suprise.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I think you all are gay for loving another man so much.

Flamers
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:51:00 PM EDT
[#12]
If Chuck Norris got arthritis and couldn't do the stunts for Walker Texas Ranger any more, what would he do?

Hire my old MMA teacher.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Goat ballz
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:23:48 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ha ha ha ha ......
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:26:13 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Flamers

I concur.  Where did all this chuck norris crap come from anyway?  The man show?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:40:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Flamers

I concur.  Where did all this chuck norris crap come from anyway?  The man show?

The faggotry is strong in these man-love for Chuck threads.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:49:32 AM EDT
[#17]
For most people, home is where the heart is. For Chuck Norris, home is where he stores his collection of human skulls.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:00:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Jack Bauer want's to know who this "chuck" guy is.....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:08:23 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Jack Bauer want's to know who this "chuck" guy ishr

Would that be the Jack Bauer With Special Fairy Limp-Wristed Pistol-Grip StanceTM?

BC
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:20:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Do you suppose Chuck gets a cut of these sales ?

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Chuck lube an AR? Yeah, right.  Chuck doesn't use such a fragile weapon, he uses an AK so that he doesn't have to clean, lube, or baby it after each time he uses it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:43:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Flamers

The faggotry is strong in these man-love for Chuck threads.

Yeah, but where did all this faggotry come from?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:44:03 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a590/a590.gif

I am buying one of those
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:15:33 AM EDT
[#24]
FUCK CHUCK NORRIS!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:47:09 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a590/a590.gif

That is a great shirt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top