Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/26/2003 6:48:20 PM EDT
ok, some glue sniffing lunatic that ate paint chips as a kid thinks he traveled back in time and has told us that our future is a war between city and country folks.

interesting.

personally i see the country folks in this "scenario" kicking the dog shit out of the city folks but thats what arfcom is here for..............so we can get into keyboard fights!!!!!

bring it on, your thoughts, the advantages and disadvantages of each side, and your pick for winner
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#1]
It depends where the battles are fought. The city people would have the advantage in an urban area and visa versa. The country folk would eventually win out.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#2]
This is gonna be good!
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:58:07 PM EDT
[#3]
ONly a "country folK" "coulda" came up "wiff" such a post. America doesnt need anymore division than it already has....besides, who's gonna keep track of numbers, math and proper "jomotree" and "sooch"

I got your city folk right here country boy! Now SQUEAL!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:06:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Seems like there was an old movie made along those lines. "Death Harvest 2000", maybe. I haven't seen it since I was a teenager, so I'm not sure of the title. I can only remember a few scenes, like a bunch of mafia guys with machine guns raiding a wedding for the food and getting shot up by a bunch of farmers with lever and bolt action rifles. And a few Caddies or incolns getting squashed by John Deeres.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:07:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, you city folk would start to run out of food in a few weeks. And hence start fighting each other for the scraps.

Plenty of food out here where I am!

But then, I can skin a buck, I can run a trot line, and a country boy can survive.......... (even a working class skinhead yuppy country boy like myself [:D])
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#6]
This is gonna be good!
View Quote

sure hope so!!!!!!!

ONly a "country folK" "coulda" came up "wiff" such a post. America doesnt need anymore division than it already has....besides, who's gonna keep track of numbers, math and proper "jomotree" and "sooch"

I got your city folk right here country boy! Now SQUEAL!!
View Quote

you'n kiss my collig edumacated ass, city boy [;D]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#7]
What's your definition of a city boy?  Someone who lives within city limits or in the city itself?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#8]
What's your definition of a city boy? Someone who lives within city limits or in the city itself?
View Quote

good question, we'll leave it up to your better judgement until such time as i can draw a better line in the sand
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:25:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been a city boy and a country boy, so I have the experiences of both. I'll survive either way.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Living in a remote area should offer certain protections, especially when food, fuel and water run out and mobility means the shoeleather express, bicycle or horsey.  

City folk will have to expend resources to get to remote areas, and those areas will likely have some measure of security from either a collaborative effort or as individuals.  

Most rural folk won't have a desire to go to an urban area, so they should be set, if they've taken basic survival measures. The city is the last place I'd want to be.  Especially in the Southwest in the summer (water).

Jim
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:27:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Except for maybe the Chinese Communists, Fidel Castro and the Khmer Rouge I have a hard time remembering the last time the "country" won out against the "city" in quite a while.  An industrial base with a large population doesn't find marching out and seizing food all that difficult.

Really, the Union (industrial) beat the Confederacy (agricultural); the Red Communists (whose major power base was urban) decimated the Kulaks (agricultural); the Taliban (waaayy country) lost against the US (mucho urban); etc, etc, etc.  The only time the "country" wins out is when their cadre is composed of decicated patriots that are pitted against a hollow dictatorship.  And while I have to admit you country boys have spunk, my bowling team is pretty salty if I do say myself... [;)]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Not even close! Country people RULE! We kow how to shoot, everybody has a potential sniper rifle. We can live off of the land.

I think it's funny when my brothers neighbors go nuts over the deer meat I send him. And they really freak at the thought of eating a squirrel! Hell, they think we all run around in our bare feet with our bib-overalls on and a piece of straw in our toothless mouth.
We're good people! [:D]

BE SEEIN YA!
COZ

Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Tex, if we "got" into a war Id have you running errands for me..."fetch ma spitter boya!" "fetch ma beer boya", "dont get sassy "SON" and Id pistol whip ya with me "largemouf" "bash". Your "shmall" "Texshish" "mond" cant comprehend the "ashbeetin" the "shityfolk" would bring"...better call on the "duke boys".[:D]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Tex, if we "got" into a war Id have you running errands for me..."fetch ma spitter boya!" "fetch ma beer boya", "dont get sassy "SON" and Id pistol whip ya with me "largemouf" "bash". Your "shmall" "Texshish" "mond" cant comprehend the "ashbeetin" the "shityfolk" would bring"...better call on the "duke boys".[:D]
View Quote

[LOLabove]

Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#15]
where did that accent come from?  hillbilly with a lisp?!?!
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#16]
I am the ultimate, I'm a suburban boy, part country, part city, ALL KILLER [uzi]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 8:00:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Except for maybe the Chinese Communists, Fidel Castro and the Khmer Rouge I have a hard time remembering the last time the "country" won out against the "city" in quite a while.  An industrial base with a large population doesn't find marching out and seizing food all that difficult.

Really, the Union (industrial) beat the Confederacy (agricultural); the Red Communists (whose major power base was urban) decimated the Kulaks (agricultural); the Taliban (waaayy country) lost against the US (mucho urban); etc, etc, etc.  The only time the "country" wins out is when their cadre is composed of decicated patriots that are pitted against a hollow dictatorship.  And while I have to admit you country boys have spunk, my bowling team is pretty salty if I do say myself... [;)]
View Quote

I hear you, but....examples can be made of both rural based military power and urban military power.  

I wouldn't discount the Chinese model, simply because 1/4 of the world's population now lives under a Communist system that came to power from the countryside.  This is fact.  

What could happen in the US is another matter, especially since most production of basic necessities has shifted to, well, China.  I'm sure we could retool and adapt in time, but losing our industrial base and becoming a service economy must be factored in to your equation.  

The more complex society becomes, the more likely something simple will cause a "wrench in the machinery".
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 8:09:28 PM EDT
[#18]
There's no way Bo and Luke Duke are going to get their asses kicked by Felix Unger and Oscar Madison. But I guess it makes a cool pipe dream for a city boy.[;D]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 9:51:59 PM EDT
[#19]
So where y'all country bumpkins gonna git yore ammo, huh, ya buck toothed, squirrl eatin, sister kissin, barefoot, moonshine drunks?

We, the intelligent, organized, well armed and provisioned  citizens of the metropolis have a virtual monopoly on the ammunition in this country and will see that you get your share as quickly as possible (better than 2000 fps).

Cold "City Boy" Warrior [smoke]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 9:58:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So where y'all country bumpkins gonna git yore ammo, huh, ya buck toothed, squirrl eatin, sister kissin, barefoot, moonshine drunks?

We, the intelligent, organized, well armed and provisioned  citizens of the metropolis have a virtual monopoly on the ammunition in this country and will see that you get your share as quickly as possible (better than 2000 fps).

View Quote

Ever heard of reloading?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 10:18:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Ever heard of reloading?
View Quote

Yes. Would you prefer that we watch while you complete that task or can we just get it over with and take you out post haste?

CW [sleep]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 11:28:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Country Folk smell funny.  [nana]

There seem to be far more city folk than country folk.  If you count the 'Burbs as city folk that is.  They are kind of a grey area.  

Country Folk would have to focus much of their man power on defending the food resources (i.e. Farms, Crops, Farmers daughter, etc..), as the city grocery stores would become empty in about 2-3 weeks. Although, a huge problem for the Country Folk would be that many major cities are located on sea ports, which would allow the City Folk to continue to import food.

Seeing as the major metropolitan areas are the ones who have a virtual monopoly on the mass transit systems (i.e. buses, trains, planes, etc...), there would be a distinct advantage there for mobilizing man power in various geographic areas, as well as distributing food to needed areas.

L.A. would be lost to the Country Folk, except for the hood, as they're the only ones who know how to use a gun.  Hollywood would surrender on the grounds that they can make a movie about their "capture."  California, would be a lost cause for the City Folk, and all personnel loyal to the City Folk would be benefited by relocating to a more "useful" part of the country.

The Midwestern states would be the focus of the major battles, as much of the nation's food is taken from their.  If the City Folk could learn how to read maps, we might be able to find the farms before the Country Folk have time to mount a formidable defense.  The only problem would be when the Country Folk shoot out the City Folk's tires, we would be at a loss for transportation, as we can't drive farm equipment or horses.  

Another problem I see, is that Country Folk seem to have amassed far more weapons than City Folk, as there are far to many restrictions and ordinances in your major metropolitan areas, making it more difficult to have a stock pile of weapons.  

All for now.  

Link Posted: 12/26/2003 11:37:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most of the country boys I know already have plenty of ammo. Like thousands of rounds worth. They don't like going to town any more than they have to, so they sorta stock up on things.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 11:50:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Country Folk smell funny.  [nana]

There seem to be far more city folk than country folk.  If you count the 'Burbs as city folk that is.  They are kind of a grey area.  

Country Folk would have to focus much of their man power on defending the food resources (i.e. Farms, Crops, Farmers daughter, etc..), as the city grocery stores would become empty in about 2-3 weeks. Although, a huge problem for the Country Folk would be that many major cities are located on sea ports, which would allow the City Folk to continue to import food.

Seeing as the major metropolitan areas are the ones who have a virtual monopoly on the mass transit systems (i.e. buses, trains, planes, etc...), there would be a distinct advantage there for mobilizing man power in various geographic areas, as well as distributing food to needed areas.

L.A. would be lost to the Country Folk, [red]except for the hood, as they're the only ones who know how to use a gun.[/red]  Hollywood would surrender on the grounds that they can make a movie about their "capture."  California, would be a lost cause for the City Folk, and all personnel loyal to the City Folk would be benefited by relocating to a more "useful" part of the country.

The Midwestern states would be the focus of the major battles, as much of the nation's food is taken from their.  If the City Folk could learn how to read maps, we might be able to find the farms before the Country Folk have time to mount a formidable defense.  The only problem would be when the Country Folk shoot out the City Folk's tires, we would be at a loss for transportation, as we can't drive farm equipment or horses.  

Another problem I see, is that Country Folk seem to have amassed far more weapons than City Folk, as there are far to many restrictions and ordinances in your major metropolitan areas, making it more difficult to have a stock pile of weapons.  

All for now.  

View Quote

Of course. Everone knows that turning your handgun sideways and shooting down on your target with a flailing motion for emphasis is the most accurate shooting technique.[headbang]

BTW, CA would not be a lost cause for the City Folk. The legislature would ban weapons carried by the Country Folk. That is, of course, until the 9th Circus decides that the ban is discriminatory, and then declaring all guns to be illegal. Then the Country Folk would have to wage war with pitchforks, rakes, shovels and hoes while the City Folk would fight with switchblades, lorchins, golf clubs and ho's. Should be entertaining. [beer]

CW
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 12:03:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Of course. Everone knows that turning your handgun sideways and shooting down on your target with a flailing motion for emphasis is the most accurate shooting technique.[headbang]
View Quote

I was at a range recently where there was a dozen or so "ghetto masters" blastin' caps like this.  I think they got pissed when I started to laugh out loud.

Then the Country Folk would have to wage war with pitchforks, rakes, shovels and hoes while the City Folk would fight with switchblades, lorchins, golf clubs and ho's. Should be entertaining.
View Quote

I think they'll call it "West Side Story II."

I don't REALLY think that CA would be a lost cause, as they have a Major Seaport industry, but you have to admit that at least San Fran, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Barbara, etc...would be a lost cause.  That is, unless there is a large faction of Pink Pistol Members.  I think those the folks in those cities would surrender when they ran out of bottled water.  They'd never consider putting iodine tablets in their water or boiling it.  That's just silly.

Link Posted: 12/27/2003 12:35:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was at a range recently where there was a dozen or so "ghetto masters" blastin' caps like this.  I think they got pissed when I started to laugh out loud.

Then the Country Folk would have to wage war with pitchforks, rakes, shovels and hoes while the City Folk would fight with switchblades, lorchins, golf clubs and ho's. Should be entertaining.
View Quote

I think they'll call it "West Side Story II."

I don't REALLY think that CA would be a lost cause, as they have a Major Seaport industry, but you have to admit that at least San Fran, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Barbara, etc...would be a lost cause.  That is, unless there is a large faction of Pink Pistol Members.  I think those the folks in those cities would surrender when they [red]ran out of bottled water[/red].  They'd never consider putting iodine tablets in their water or boiling it.  That's just silly.

View Quote

No problem. We would just switch to Starbucks double latte's.[puke]

CW
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 12:37:28 AM EDT
[#27]
OK, suppose that you city folks won the battle, just what are you going to do with the land? Can you guys figure-out how to plow and till a field? How about picking rock, planting, and fertilizing a crop?

If you have cattle ( you can't grow beef in the garden ), you'll need to learn to cut, chop, bale and bag hay, plus fill a silo. Do you know when to harvest the corn crop? There are 3 basic types of corn, silage, high moisture, and dry. All harvisted separately at diferant times. Speaking of cattle, do you know how to milk a cow? Can you feed one ( or a 100? ). Do you city people have any experiance in basic vet work ( the movie "City Slickers" made delivering a calf look neet and easy - it's NOT )? Do you know how to deal with the rather large amount of shit that the average bolvine can produce in a day? Or a year!? What is it good for?

Probably not.[:\][noclue]

And of coarce, you have to learn ALL of this and more before winter comes.

Or else........[xx(]

The plan for the country folks is very simple, we let you city folks take over while we pull back to a safe distance. When the city folks try to work the fields, we'll pick-off a few of you ( from the tree line [sniper2]) at a time when you are too buisy trying to figure out how to work a planter.

You see, no planting, no crop. No grop, no harvest. No harvest, no food. No food, you die![nana]

The country folks win![bow]

Link Posted: 12/27/2003 12:48:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Of coarce most of the land based ICBMs are in the country. All we have to do is launch them at the citys and most of our work is done.  [torch]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 12:56:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
OK, suppose that you city folks won the battle, just what are you going to do with the land? Can you guys figure-out how to plow and till a field? How about picking rock, planting, and fertilizing a crop?

If you have cattle ( you can't grow beef in the garden ), you'll need to learn to cut, chop, bale and bag hay, plus fill a silo. Do you know when to harvest the corn crop? There are 3 basic types of corn, silage, high moisture, and dry. All harvisted separately at diferant times. Speaking of cattle, do you know how to milk a cow? Can you feed one ( or a 100? ). Do you city people have any experiance in basic vet work ( the movie "City Slickers" made delivering a calf look neet and easy - it's NOT )? Do you know how to deal with the rather large amount of shit that the average bolvine can produce in a day? Or a year!? What is it good for?

Probably not.[:\][noclue]

And of coarce, you have to learn ALL of this and more before winter comes.

Or else........[xx(]

The plan for the country folks is very simple, we let you city folks take over while we pull back to a safe distance. When the city folks try to work the fields, we'll pick-off a few of you ( from the tree line [sniper2]) at a time when you are too buisy trying to figure out how to work a planter.

You see, no planting, no crop. No grop, no harvest. No harvest, no food. No food, you die![nana]

The country folks win![bow]

View Quote

Working the land? No problem. That's what POWs are for.[nana]

CW
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:00:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Of coarce most of the land based ICBMs are in the country. All we have to do is launch them at the citys and most of our work is done.  [torch]
View Quote

Yeah? Well I'll raise your land based missiles with sub based missles and air launched cruise missiles. Take that!!! [banana]

CW
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:01:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

CW
View Quote

Not if we strike first.  [nana]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:03:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah? Well I'll raise your land based missiles with sub based missles and air launched cruise missiles. Take that!!! [banana]

CW
View Quote

What is your target?

90% of the land mass of this nation?
LOL
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:04:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

CW
View Quote

Not if we strike first.  [nana]
View Quote

Go on strike? Hasn't worked for the grocery workers here yet. Pthhht!

CW
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:10:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

CW
View Quote

What is your target?

90% of the land mass of this nation?
LOL
View Quote

You seem to be ignorant of the fact that the Tomahawk and D-5 CEPs are measured in the 10's of feet these days. All we need to do is target the moonshine stills and you Country Folk will come out giving the French victory signal.

CW[+]:D]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:15:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Way to high of a percentage of the population lives in the cities. Sheer numbers would win out.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 4:06:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
ok, some glue sniffing lunatic that ate paint chips as a kid thinks he traveled back in time and has told us that our future is a war between city and country folks.

interesting.

personally i see the country folks in this "scenario" kicking the dog shit out of the city folks but thats what arfcom is here for..............so we can get into keyboard fights!!!!!

bring it on,[red] your thoughts,[/red] the advantages and disadvantages of each side, and your pick for winner
View Quote

The country folk will have it all, the city folk will want it all. There will be a short fight, then there will be nothing left but country folk. [:)]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 4:08:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Way to high of a percentage of the population lives in the cities. Sheer numbers would win out.
View Quote

Not so,  99 percent will hang around in the cities waiting for someone to "take care of them".
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 4:09:28 AM EDT
[#38]
A country boy would never make it too far into the city.
The first inbred to try it would be carjacked.
Inner city "secrets" would send 'em packin'.
Rooftops are so tactical! [;)]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 5:44:58 AM EDT
[#39]

City boys win? Never happen. When the first Super Wal-Mart starts to go low on groceries, the city folk would burn thier own city. End of story...[:)] fullclip
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 6:51:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Not so,  99 percent will hang around in the cities waiting for someone to "take care of them".
View Quote

How true, how true!
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Country folk will win hands down........ Heck you city slickers would'nt be able to even get to the battle..... Your four wheel drive SUV's would git stuck!
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:16:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Most major cities are cess pits.  All that crime, corruption, disease, and ignorance in one spot.  The only government would be warlords (gangs, mafia,) and they'd all be busy fighting one another over the colors of their jackets than trying to bring it to the country.  Look at the looting problems Iraq had, look how civilized and productive Mogadishu was.  Let them kill each other.  There's nothing in the city I'd want after they're done burning it to the ground.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:23:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Too many city boys for the country folk to handle. Not all of us are gangbangers/mafia. Food will be no problem taking all we need from the coutry folk. Leaving nothing but destruction whatever stands in the way.

How many cities are there? Alot
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:42:44 AM EDT
[#44]
A big downfall for the city types is that they are completely dependant on a “JIT” support system.

How many city types keep supplies of drinking water and food squirreled away?  Not many.  They are used to running off to the supermarket when the bread runs out.  Watch any urban area go to hell on express elevator when the supermarkets start drying up.  

I remember seeing a TV program awhile back about city kids (I think it was NYC).  They had no idea where milk came from (most of them said "the supermarket" when asked).  They were taken to a farm and were simply amazed to see milk coming out of a cow.

City types have been bred to depend on others taking care of them and being there to rescue their asses when things go wrong.  The country folks have a much more independent mindset.  That mindset would make the difference in any sort of confrontation.

Cooperation and teamwork are words and concepts not in most urban dwellers vocabulary.  The'll turn on each other quickly when systems start breaking down.

I also think that the country types would do a better job of defending their resources when the city boys come looking for food that the supermarkets no longer have.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:54:53 AM EDT
[#45]
As someone who grew up and lives in the country, but works in the worst pit of a city (Baltimore), I'm glad I'll be fighting on the side of the country boys!!  Bring it, yuppies![;)]

Hey Otis - pass me that jug `o shine.....
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 8:03:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Most of the country boys I know already have plenty of ammo. Like thousands of rounds worth. They don't like going to town any more than they have to, so they sorta stock up on things.
View Quote

Yup. We be ready, bitch!
I know the country boys where I live ain't gonna put up with ANY bullshit. If they were all like me we'd have already kicked your concrete licking, faggot loving asses straight to hell.
I know the forest where I live like the back of my hand and y'all wouldn't stand a chance. As for the city, why would I even bother going there? You can fight over the last rats to see who is going to survive once your food runs out. You can't get enough imported, IMO. Who knows, a few other countries which do export food to us might just decide you get what you deserve.
You are all shit out of luck![:D]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 8:33:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Wonder what it will look like a tank of gas away from the major cities?

Think about how many people will flee the cty with less then a full tank of gas. Now think about were you live. Chances are, most here are within that range and in the event anything like this ever happens, or any SHTF scene, those within a 150-200 miles of the city will have lots of company. Most of which will be hunger, desperate, and looking for supplies. There would be lots of "city folk" thinking that they could "live off the land" with thier designer camping gear and bottled water.

CH

Link Posted: 12/27/2003 8:46:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
A big downfall for the city types is that they are completely dependant on a “JIT” support system.

How many city types keep supplies of drinking water and food [red]squirreled[/red] away?  Not many.  They are used to running off to the supermarket when the bread runs out.  Watch any urban area go to hell on express elevator when the supermarkets start drying up.  

I remember seeing a TV program awhile back about city kids (I think it was NYC).  They had no idea where milk came from (most of them said "the supermarket" when asked).  They were taken to a farm and were simply amazed to see milk coming out of a cow.

City types have been bred to depend on others taking care of them and being there to rescue their asses when things go wrong.  The country folks have a much more independent mindset.  That mindset would make the difference in any sort of confrontation.

Cooperation and teamwork are words and concepts not in most urban dwellers vocabulary.  The'll turn on each other quickly when systems start breaking down.

I also think that the country types would do a better job of defending their resources when the city boys come looking for food that the supermarkets no longer have.
View Quote

Squirrel, the other white meat.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 8:49:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Think about how many people will flee the cty with less then a full tank of gas. Now think about were you live. Chances are, most here are within that range and in the event anything like this ever happens, or any SHTF scene, those within a 150-200 miles of the city will have lots of company. Most of which will be hunger, desperate, and looking for supplies. There would be lots of "city folk" thinking that they could "live off the land" with thier designer camping gear and bottled water.

CH

View Quote

Hey, I'm here to tell you that Eddie Bauer makes some fine outdoor equipment. Especially the tent fan. Just don't know how anybody could survive in a tent without one.

CW [^]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 9:49:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

CH

View Quote

Sounds like shooting fish in a barrel to me.[;)]

I hear city people taste good. Mmmmmm.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top