Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 11:08:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:11:51 PM EDT
[#1]
1 million dollars?  Texans fan donated 1.5 during the game tonight.  And the owner donated 1 million before the game.  Where is the EU? China?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:16:28 PM EDT
[#2]
EU nations are listed.

NATO is listed.

China is listed.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:19:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
EU nations are listed.

NATO is listed.

China is listed.

Don;t see them mentioned in the main body.. The largest contribution was shown to be 1 million.  The white house said they have mostly recived condolence calls.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:26:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
1 million dollars?  Texans fan donated 1.5 during the game tonight.  And the owner donated 1 million before the game.  Where is the EU? China?

1 million dollars coming from a poor country that has been often criticised by your country is more than expected.  Compare that to 1million dollars from a rich guy who owns a fucking sports team.

It wasnt mentioned how much others donated, because unlike the others, Venezuela has been repeatedly criticised by the US govt and is a poor (to my knowledge) country
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:27:16 PM EDT
[#5]
some members here think accepting the money and help is like welfare. We are too proud to accept the handout so fuck you Europe. Not my words but the feelings I have seen here.
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=385302
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:32:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I, for one, appreciate the thought.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:37:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:40:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Here ya go…

……"Offers have been received from Russia, Japan, Canada, France, Honduras, Germany, Venezuela, Jamaica, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Greece, Hungary, Colombia, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Mexico, China, South Korea, Israel, the United Arab Emirates, NATO and the Organization of American States, the spokesman said."……

Can't be true.

Arfcom wouldn't lie.

GERMAN CALLOUSNESS
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:39:11 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't see listed Italy, but WE OFFERED and WE ARE DELIVERING... Too bad...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:51:23 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I don't see listed Italy, but WE OFFERED and WE ARE DELIVERING... Too bad...

Well I'll say thanks to you PaoloAR15 and Vito and other international ARFCOM members even though the FoxNews article might have missed some in their list.

(but I won't say thanks to the UN - I've got personal issues with them)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top