Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2002 5:57:02 PM EDT
HELP!
 I keep trying to get on, but it wants a password- damn it!  Goatboy or whoever else can help here...

Link Posted: 3/4/2002 6:06:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Its normal, the server is shared with Goatboys old (current?) clan so a few times a week they lock it up for practice or matches.  It will pass, keep checking back.  Once in a greatwhile they forget to remove the password, but not often.
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:09:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 12:01:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Goatboy-

ok don't laugh too hard at my idiocy......

i entered your CS IP address into my server, but I dont know the "title" of your server.

so now it is just lost in the giant list of servers available.

what's the name of your CS server so i can assume the role of cannon fodder sometime soon?

thanx in advance

...SUA SPONTE...
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 12:14:58 PM EDT
[#4]
If you set your filter option to only display your 'favorites' it will likely show up if you have already entered the IP by hand.  If not no biggie, just set your filter to favorites and re-enter the IP, make sure there is a yellow star there to denote it as one of your favorites.

Sometimes the program is strange and if you click 'update' while viewing your favorites, you will temporarilly lose them.  Instead you might find it easier to refresh a server individually.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Biggest problem I have is no one is on the server during the day.  How about a list of servers that you guys hang out at instead of AR15.com CS Server?

I have a short list of favorites that are running CSGuard, much more fun to play without cheaters.

TheRedGoat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top