Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 10:49:59 AM EDT
It's Friday 2:36pm & Im counting down the hours till I lock the door & go home! At 12;00pm my BravoCo package arrived via USPS, A Vltor stock kit & I cant wait till I get home & mount it on my 16/M4.

Anybody else have any last minute Friday arrivals that they can't wait to play with when they get home?

PS: Nothing like having gunstuff delivered to your workplace!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#1]
The Movie That Shall Not Be Named will be in my DVD player later this evening.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:03:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I received the USPS signature/delivery notice for a FAL barrel that just came back from the 'smith. Gotta jam home after work to make it to the Post Office before closing.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:09:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I was teased, I got an email this morning saying we got 59 minutes free due to a change of command ceremony, then our Colonel's secretary sent out another email 15 minutes before I was going to leave saying our group didnt get the 59.  So I got stuck here another hour.

At least one of my coworkers was smart and managed to escape 5 minutes before the second email came down the pipe.

Kharn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top