Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 1:09:17 PM EDT

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526837,00.html

A teenager got the shock of her life when she asked for a few small tattoo stars and woke up to find half her face was covered in them.

Kimberley Vlaeminck, 18, is now suing the tattoo artist who she claims went way beyond what she had asked for.

The Belgian teen says she woke up in pain after falling asleep as Rouslan Toumaniantz drew the permanent ink designs.

She then discovered 56 "frightening" black stars of different sizes from her nose to ear and brow to chin.

PHOTOS: Extreme Body Art

"I wanted him to tattoo on just three little points but he suggested three stars, saying it would look prettier,” Vlaeminck said.

"When he started the tattooing I didn't want to feel the pain and so I went to sleep. I woke up when he was starting to tattoo my nose and I saw what he had already done. I counted 56 stars, it's frightening."

But Toumaniantz, who works in the town of Courtrai, denied that his client had fallen asleep and said he fulfilled her request.

"She was awake the whole time," he said. "I don't use hypnosis or drugs. She agreed to it. The problems started when her father and his friend saw the tattoos."

Vlaeminck, from the city of Kortrijk, about 50 miles north-west of Brussels, said she wanted to keep the tattoos on her forehead but would have the rest removed.

She now hopes they can be taken off using laser surgery, which would cost thousands of dollars.

WTF??
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#1]
she must have been on some good drugs.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:15:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I doubt it. Never had one though so I'm not sure.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:16:14 PM EDT
[#3]

She fell asleep while getting a tattoo on her face?

Well, her life is all about good choices, isn't it?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Then again, here's the guy who did the tattoo.

He looks like a reasonable fella.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Unless you're a Maori, I'd advise against all facial tattoos...they can be "career limiting"
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:19:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Fell asleep my ass.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#8]

She should look at it this way.

Those tattoos will ensure that she will have a lifetime of employment in the finest of pawn shops and liquor stores.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Yipe damn i don't know why anyone would do that.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:23:14 PM EDT
[#10]

I fell asleep during my vasectomy.  But I probably couldn't do the same while someone is tattooing 56 fucking stars on my face.

1 star or 56 stars, it doesn't matter.  Tattoos on the face are no bueno.

-p.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:32:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top