Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2001 5:21:08 PM EDT
[url]http://www.governmentchildtheft.com[/url]

Can this kind of crap actually be happening in this country?!?!

Check out the link to legal and read the stories.  I tell you what - any f*&#!^ agents, or anybody else for that matter, tries to take my kids -  I don't even know what I would do.  I think I would have to break out the hardware!
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesus H. Christ!!  Every other sentence on their web page mentions God.  These people are religious nut cases who live in a bus in a parking lot!!  And they wonder why the state took their children into protective custody?

They oughta be in prison for child abuse!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#2]
steelrat, who are you to criticize that family? You are arrogant and condescending and are acting like a troll.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#3]
i give this one an hour
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:33:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Very sad story.

On the one hand, they are different.  They aren't settled.  They are "religeous nuts".  They are not providing modern medicine (live virus??  Could these be innoculations???)  I doubt standard sanitation is there.

OTOH, who said you HAD to be the same?  Religeous differences are a right?  And while I think they are nuts for not innoculating their children, I'm not sure I'd force it.  And IF their rendition is accurate, then what the SCF did is reprehensible.

OTOH again, we only heard THEIR side of the story.

Truth is, we really don't know if this is justified.  However, I do think these child services are getting out of hand.

A friend of mine, who would no more strike his own children than cut off his own arm, took his 4 yo son to a doctor for falling down.  Had a bit of a cut on the forehead or something.

While in office, the doc notices some other bruises on the kids legs.  (This kid is active).  Calls in the protective services group.  My friend was there for hours before he was "allowed" to go home with his child.  Frankly, if it were me, and they took a child of mine like that, it would only happen because they had more people than I had ammo.  No bullshit cut to the chase.  This is not America that allows this shit.  Prove something before you "steal" someones child.

I'd have to say if the rendition given is acurate, we need some watchdogs on our watchdogs.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Jesus H. Christ!!  Every other sentence on their web page mentions God.  These people are religious nut cases who live in a bus in a parking lot!!  And they wonder why the state took their children into protective custody?

They oughta be in prison for child abuse!!
View Quote

Maybe because they realize what "Endowed by their Creator with certain [b]INALIENABLE RIGHTS"[/b]means, which apparently you and the
Grants Pass Authorities don't.

The people taking the child poro pictures and
sexually abusing the children, under the guise
of a medical examination, should be in jail.
You must realize the trauma from the "exam"
could be used to represent "sexual abuse" by the
parents.
These are some sick sick people.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:17:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's the latest update:

[url]http://www.koin.com/c6k/news/stories/news-90170020010802-120819.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:28:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok guys befor we start to get mad at each other.
religion has not ever one thing to do with it.
To call any one a religious nut will just start trouble.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:32:25 PM EDT
[#8]
   This is scary. These stories give me meore nightmares than that russian soldier video ever could.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:36:39 PM EDT
[#9]
We don't really know what the story is on the Christines, but does the following even sound a little bit believable:

My younger sister was murdered while being held illegally in state custody Foster care.  She had been used by the state for prostitution to high level political figures, and drug dealing.  She wanted to go home and was murdered in order to keep her quiet.
View Quote

Now, I know some people will believe anything of any level of government, but that statement sounds like lunatic raving.  Even the most rabid anti-government person has to admit that there are some people who should not be allowed to have, or if it's too late to stop that, be allowed to keep children.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 7:51:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmm, a family with strong religious beliefs, don't fit the normal profile of the Gov't cokkie cutter. Must have sounded like an easy mark to keep "somebody's" Child Services budget from being cut. I can't really imagine the Gov't, local or Federal going after some religious misfits that they thought they could just "bulldoze" over. That's impossible, right?

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 8:21:41 PM EDT
[#11]
My take on this - and most Govt. abuse stuff is that even if a quarter of the crap I hear is true - then the U.S. has gone way downhill to a police state.  And something should be done about it!  
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#12]
now before ya'll go damning this family for not wanting to vaccinate their children you should do some homework.  all of those standard shots that are given out and taken for granted kill alot of kids every year and leave alot more with severe brain damage.
in some cases such as chicken pox the vaccine kills more than chicken pox itself.

unfortunately the only people that seem to know or care about this are the parents and children that have to live with it.
there is just cause for not having it done in the first place , but regardless of that there are religious belief systems out there that are against medical intrusion.  last I heard we had freedom of religion in America.
Link Posted: 8/4/2001 9:38:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Not for nothing, but at least one of the children was reportedly hospitalized for malnutrition when the state first took them away, so there just may be more to the story than the felons...I mean parents are telling you on their website.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 12:29:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 3:21:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Well, they sure as hell didn't help themselves by taking their kids back by force. Kidnapping is a federal crime, so they traded one set of problems for a whole bag full of new ones.

Regarding their side of the story there's one detail that puzzles me: if one of their kids were recoupiating from illness and was dehydrated and malnourished, shouldn't the kid have been kept in bed until she at least wasn't dehydrated anymore?
So how did the CPS get the initial report that the kid was dehydrated and malnourished?
Did they (the parents) parade the kid around even though she was sick?
If so I can see why CPS stepped in.
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 6:01:16 AM EDT
[#16]
The taking of ones kids back by force, in my opinion, is completely understandable and defensible if the facts of the story are as the website portrays them to be.

I know that if they came and took my kids away for no damn good reason in my eyes, then I would try to get them back by any means possible, up to and including the use of force.  After, exhausting legal means, I would see little choice in the matter.

Maybe one has to have children of their own to understand this.  I cant't imagine what it would be like for my wife and I to see unknown armed men taking my children away in a van to points unknown.  I can't imagine how terrified my children would be.  A necessary situation in extreme cases - like child abuse.  However, the definitions get more and more hazy in recent years.  Spanking ones children is getting to the point of being child abuse and legally justifying the 'kidnapping' of children by the Govt.  What next?
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:11:59 AM EDT
[#17]
First,these people have the right to raise there children the way they see fit(as long as there is no threat to the childs life).

Second, they have the right to be secure in there person and papers.

Third, they have the right to stop them by any means necesary for vialating the above rights.

I feel sorry for the person that comes to take my children.....but not as bad as they will!
Link Posted: 8/5/2001 7:36:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Remember, it's the parents telling the story. If the State took your kids away for being mistreated would you admit to it? You would rant and rave about how the state has not right, not juristiction, blah, blah, blah.

If those kids were mistreated then the parents should not get them back. They should have waited for a court date to prove their case, rather than take the kids and go on the run.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top