Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2008 5:27:43 PM EST
Given Obama's connection to Rev. Wright, and the Weather Underground, could he pass an employment check to work for the FBI or CIA?
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:30:22 PM EST
Not a chance. He probably wouldn't pass a NICS check for a shotgun.

Maybe that's why he is against guns? he can't buy one so nobody should be able too????

Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:38:49 PM EST
Well he freely admits to cocaine use and to being friends to Bill Ayers. If he freely admits to those things, imagine the skeletons in his closet.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:39:24 PM EST

Originally Posted By BCWMFG:

Maybe that's why he is against guns? he can't buy one so nobody should be able too????

What on earth would make you think he does not pass the NICS?
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:42:13 PM EST

Originally Posted By Masha:

He is an admitted drug user and hangs out with terrorists. Think that is not in the feds database?
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:43:16 PM EST
He has some explaining to do.

I was in the beginning stages of doing something for the .mil and my mother, who had a green card for the last 45 years, had to become a citizen in order to continue the process.

The fact that Obama gets a free pass, considering his ascent to where he is now, astounds me.

Most of his prior affiliations and even unconfirmed rumors would be a career killer for any normal "joe".

Despite the hype, his is not a typical American story.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:39:16 PM EST
That SOB could not pass a piss test will all the help in the world.... O thats right he will say those people who cling to guns and God messed with the results and everyone will believe and bow down to that fucker.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 10:55:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By zack991:
That SOB could not pass a piss test will all the help in the world.... O thats right he will say those people who cling to guns and God messed with the results and everyone will believe and bow down to that fucker.

So true
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 11:00:45 AM EST
He has a clean credit record I'm sure since both he and his wife make over six figures a year.

He is a U.S. Citizen and is married to a U.S. Citizen.

Where he would have trouble would be in his admitted use of narcotics. The fact that you smoke pot once or even twice isn't a deal breaker, BUT he admits to a pattern of drug use that was fairly extended and pretty serious.

His associations with Odinga and Ayers, family members in Africa, his Black Liberation Theology beliefs would probably defintely flag his jacket when combined with the drug use. It is possible that he would not be able to pass an FBI or CIA employment check.

Link Posted: 10/19/2008 11:01:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By Masha:

He is an admitted drug user and hangs out with terrorists. Think that is not in the feds database?

Those would be relevant for the employment checks as posted in the thread title, but I'm trying to understand how his admissions (that he used blow and is friends with folks like Ayers) would be relevant for NICS.
Top Top