Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 10:01:20 AM EDT
It’s well known that we are loved by each of those countries. Could an attack on Iran be used as a catalyst for China & North Korea to attack us?

I doubt our military would be able to prevent those two foreign powers from setting foot on U.S. soil.

NK states a war with the U.S. is inevitable.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:02:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh so tagged.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Sure they could. Will they, not likely. They can't get here as they have little or no Navy. Our Navy on the other hand....
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:06:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted: It’s well known that we are loved by each of those countries. Could an attack on Iran be used as a catalyst for China & North Korea to attack us? I doubt our military would be able to prevent those two foreign powers from setting foot on U.S. soil. NK states a war with the U.S. is inevitable.
I hope they form an "Axis Powers" so we can smash all three of them. Yummy, so many targets! They'll never make it onto US soil other than landing a few worn-out troops in Alaska.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:07:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Impossible.

China is one case of pneumonia away from total collapse....North Korea would blow themselves up if they don't starve first, and IRAN's navy consists of camels outfitted with pontoons.

China can't AFFORD the cost of going to war with their largest economic crutch - us.

We have a better chance of getting attacked by a large spanish speaking contingent entering the US illegally through our loose Mexican border......
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It’s well known that we are loved by each of those countries. Could an attack on Iran be used as a catalyst for China & North Korea to attack us?  I think whar happens in Iran will be over with in a few hours possibly minutes, so no.

I doubt our military would be able to prevent those two foreign powers from setting foot on U.S. soil.That is a bit of a distance to cover

NK states a war with the U.S. is inevitable.
GWB certainly is not in a rush, nor will Hitlary be, its years away

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:10:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Impossible.

China is one case of pneumonia away from total collapse....North Korea would blow themselves up if they don't starve first, and IRAN's navy consists of camels outfitted with pontoons.

China can't AFFORD the cost of going to war with their largest economic crutch - us.

We have a better chance of getting attacked by a large spanish speaking contingent entering the US illegally through our loose Mexican border......

I guess your right.

Watching the 60 minutes episode on NK got me spooked. Coupled with that and the fact that we will attack Iran sooner rather than later made me ponder whether China would take advantage of our over allocated military.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:11:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh please, China and Iran? What you been smoking? They hate hajjis as much as we do.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:12:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Although that combined they make a pretty formidable enemy, I don't think they are technologically up to speed to take on the US, but they will be soon (Thanks Al Gore and Clinton you commie fuxtix!)

If it came to a war with those countries allied together, it would be a short and quick nuclear battle.  The instant they made the first move we would annihilate them, it would be the only way.  I think that England and Israel would be on our side.  England is a strong ally and Isreal will jump on the opportunity to get rid of Iran and whatever nations jump to her aide in the Mid East.

I think that this current President would certainly let them know prior to any acts of war that the US would use Nukes in defense of its territory and citizens and as an offensive weapon if we felt threatened.  That is why I voted for him.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Impossible.

+1
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:17:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Impossible.

+1

Those three couldn't even coordinate a meeting
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#11]
They wont unite, they are all way to egotistical to join forces and would end up doing to each other what Hitler did to Stalin.

However, if one was fighting us, the others would probably join in and see that we were engaged in a war with the other and see it as a perfect time to strike against our thin(ning) forces.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:27:39 AM EDT
[#12]
China will never touch the US for economics....won't happen.  They can't afford it.

Ever hear of a place called Taiwan?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top