Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/21/2012 9:28:41 AM EST
"You're a great guy... that must be why everybody likes you" is one of my favorites lets hear em and long live FO Rooster
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:31:30 AM EST
In!
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:32:20 AM EST
So your asking for sideways statements to fuel your drama because your forced to be around people you don't like.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:33:24 AM EST
Originally Posted By Big-Big1:
"You're a great guy... that must be why everybody likes you" is one of my favorites lets hear em and long live FO Rooster

How can such an inteligent man be such an absolute idiot?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:33:32 AM EST
Keep your mouth shut and leave me alone. Or I'll sneeze on your food.

I've said it to my SIL more than once.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:37:10 AM EST
Yes, yes, many congratulations upon your candidate's success.....comrade.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:39:46 AM EST
Dinner with a polite and refined individual such as yourself must be exceedingly pleasant.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:41:59 AM EST
Long time no see...
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:44:16 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/21/2012 9:46:23 AM EST by ContrarianIndicator]
"Are we going to the church Thanksgiving celebration?"

"How much money do you have in your 401k?"

"You didn't vote for Obama did you?"
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:48:29 AM EST
"Hello there, all you commies sure are looking super today. Now that's out of the way, where's the clam dip and crackers?"

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:00:06 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/21/2012 10:00:48 AM EST by jerrwhy01]
"Who wants Tofurkey and gravy?"

"The whole concept of Thanksgiving is screwed. Here we celebrate a tradition where the white man was saved by the indigenous peace loving people of this land and we celebrated their gift of life with a wondrous feast, then several decades later we committed an act of genocide and completely wiped those natives off the face of the planet. We should be calling it Thankless Taking day. I mean how will we ever achieve the goal of social justice if all we're going to do is bury our head in the sand and pretend that this never happened."

You can follow it up with:

"Don't even get me started on the turkeycide that occurs on this day every year. Millions of flightless majestic birds are slaughtered wholesale for the sake of some ancient tradition that is based on lies and denials. When are we going to give the Turkeys a choice?"
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:01:14 AM EST
I don't hangout with people I don't like. Better for everyone.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:07:07 AM EST
exactly
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:11:00 AM EST
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:

I don't make a habit of it but keeping peace with the natives sometimes requires it.... thats a nice shirt.... does it come in guy colors too?

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:12:19 AM EST
I get drunk as fuck and threaten them
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:13:35 AM EST
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:

"The whole concept of Thanksgiving is screwed. Here we celebrate a tradition where the white man was saved by the indigenous peace loving people of this land and we celebrated their gift of life with a wondrous feast, then several decades later we committed an act of genocide and completely wiped those natives off the face of the planet. We should be calling it Thankless Taking day. I mean how will we ever achieve the goal of social justice if all we're going to do is bury our head in the sand and pretend that this never happened."

"Don't even get me started on the turkeycide that occurs on this day every year. Millions of flightless majestic birds are slaughtered wholesale for the sake of some ancient tradition that is based on lies and denials. When are we going to give the Turkeys a choice?"

There is a difference between being cordial to the moonbats and giving them a raging boner.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:14:14 AM EST
do you have to work tomorrow? oh well then you better get going on home.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:15:37 AM EST

Anybody even says Tofurkey in my house gets beaten with a bicycle chain.
Jim
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:16:01 AM EST
"Would you care for another Ambien, Uncle Stosh?"
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:16:13 AM EST
Wow! your aura is SOOOOO blue right now!
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:16:35 AM EST
Well on your way to becoming a cranky, old Republican. This is why conservatives are failing. The message may be sound but the messengers sure can be pricks.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:17:53 AM EST
Well... You do the same thing you do at work. "Like" is not prerequisite to "manners".
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:18:43 AM EST

My sarcasm meter just admitted itself into a insane asylem...........
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:19:05 AM EST
I just sit there with my friends and when they say something stupid we reply with "Interesting"

Which means your a jackass, but were trying to be nice to you.

We had a LTC that would say dumb shit all the time and the Maj and I would just reply with..

"Interesting"

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:20:55 AM EST
tell your parents next year will be much nicer in the nursing home

tell brothers or sisters you want to get a hooker off backpage and they can watch

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:20:59 AM EST
Originally Posted By ABNglocker:
So your asking for sideways statements to fuel your drama because your forced to be around people you don't like.

Yes, exactly, so what have you got???
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:22:03 AM EST
"If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatoes!"
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:23:05 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/21/2012 10:23:26 AM EST by stickfigure]
My parents friends are landowners at the foot of the Crazy Mountains in Montana, they own a pretty large spread 1000s+ acres.

Their daughter went to UM in Missoula and came out a pretty viscous liberal, she was always dragging her libtard friends home for a free meal (typcially Thanksgiving).

She told her parents off pretty good a few times, until the election, when she started gloating about Obama's re-election and told her parents.

"You people are racist and just don't get it."

They informed her a couple weeks ago by certified letter that her and her friends were not welcome for Thanksgiving and that she was also disinherited from their estate.

They mentioned to her that "Maybe there's a community food program don't at the local shelter that was doing a dinner for everyone."

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:23:13 AM EST
I'm not playing the game. I'm getting to the point if I run into one more family get together like that I will insist to the wife we do our own dinner at home. I tried this year but the schedule was thin enough I folded.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:25:54 AM EST
"Well, bless your heart..."
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:26:18 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/21/2012 10:36:52 AM EST by nightstalker]
I'm not sure where you're coming from but I will vigorously defend your right to return there.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:29:18 AM EST
Originally Posted By stickfigure:
My parents friends are landowners at the foot of the Crazy Mountains in Montana, they own a pretty large spread 1000s+ acres.

Their daughter went to UM in Missoula and came out a pretty viscous liberal, she was always dragging her libtard friends home for a free meal (typcially Thanksgiving).

She told her parents off pretty good a few times, until the election, when she started gloating about Obama's re-election and told her parents.

They informed her a couple weeks ago by certified letter that her and her friends were not welcome for Thanksgiving and that she was also disinherited from their estate.

They mentioned to her that "Maybe there's a community food program don't at the local shelter that was doing a dinner for everyone."

Is that true?! Really ?

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:31:03 AM EST

oohfuckinra!!!

thattl teach the naughty little bitch!! pics?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:40:36 AM EST

She may not have been able to afford to inherit it anyway but I'm sure that will be ok with her....now the anti-racist government will own it .

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:42:11 AM EST

Stuff like this warms my heart. Those parents really do love their children. Nothing will teach them about the world like getting smacked in the face.

TXL
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:45:55 AM EST
I bet you used to be really pretty.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:47:50 AM EST

Are they looking to adopt?

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:55:24 AM EST

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:05:10 AM EST

You just turned this thread from a casual read to a subscribe.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:10:57 AM EST
Originally Posted By Twelvepack:

You just turned this thread from a casual read to a subscribe.

Good. Sounds like the little bitch doesn't deserve a single square foot of mommy and daddy's small empire.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:18:03 AM EST
I now dread holidays because all of my wife's family are stinking marxist Obama people. My wife is normal, however.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:23:07 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:23:45 AM EST

Principles,,,the parents have them.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:36:47 AM EST
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:

This.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:48:36 AM EST

Oh snap. Shit just got real.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:49:06 AM EST
I'll be working so it will probably go something along these lines:

"Hello, I'm officer ________. The reason I pulled you over today is because...."

or the ever popular:

"Stop hitting your brother/sister/mother/father with that, or I will tase you. I dont care that he/she ate the last of the stuffing, you cant hit him/her again"

Another common one to places with retail outlets is:

"I dont care that your friend was saving your place in the Black Friday line for the last 3 days. The people behind him were here before you, go to the end of the line."

The holidays.....At least I'll be able to arrest the annoying people when I'm working.
At home, not so much....
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 12:05:55 PM EST
"looks like you already been to a couple thanksgivings"
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 12:16:19 PM EST

That is but a good start. Her parents should have told her that they no longer have a daughter and that she is no longer part of the family.

I would never tolerate a communist traitor for a child. Now my daughter died and that was awful. But it would have been worse if she had lived to become a communist.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 12:18:06 PM EST
I avoid my extended family, but "So, how bout the Steelers..." has always got me out of awkward jams before

Speed
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 12:18:47 PM EST
Anyone launching into any political discourse whatsoever will be politely invited to go cornhole a woodchipper.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 12:18:57 PM EST
Ahem.

"What up dawg?"

"You know I gots my EBT card"

Homeboys with Prez man"

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top