Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/26/2004 8:19:55 AM EST
anyone ever use these guys for gear? I just ordered a new drop leg from them. Just curious on shipping time , etc etc Thanks guys . Stay safe.

j
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:27:49 AM EST
I don;t think copsplus has any inventoty on hand. They aroder out through other distributors and it takes a while to get the orders. I ordered a few items from copsplus and it took two weeks to get a single mag carrier. I was pissed to find out after two weeks that the holster was on backorder. I emailed them and cancelled the holster, but I thought it was shitty of them not to have a phone number to call. I won't order form them again.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:00:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/26/2004 1:00:47 PM EST by Vinnie]
I've ordered several times without a problem. They do take longer to ship then say Galls.com, but their prices are much better.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:56:40 PM EST
Give GT Distributors a try.

Cheaper and faster than anything I've seen in a long time.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:08:53 PM EST

Originally Posted By dep4532:

How about a URL?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:24:23 PM EST
they will match any price to
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:47:07 PM EST

Originally Posted By Vinnie:

Originally Posted By dep4532:

How about a URL?

Should be: www.gtdist.com/
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:58:29 AM EST
I have only ordered from copsplus one time and that was for a pair of Hatch Operator gloves when they first came out and the price was good. Granted, it was a new product and probably in high demand, but they were backordered for over two months. On the "check order status" page every time the "expected ship date" came within a day or two, they pushed it out another ten days. They finally showed up but were from some other company that I suspect they farmed out the order to. Not a good experience, YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:44:33 AM EST
i ordered a sariland sls concealment holster and it took a month and a half. i received it 2 days after i sent an email to cancel the order.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 12:54:59 PM EST
Public Saftey Equipment. psequip@bellsouth.net

Kellet (the owner) is ARF member "Cohiba"....great deals for members.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:21:14 AM EST

Originally Posted By lostdog:
Public Saftey Equipment. psequip@bellsouth.net

Kellet (the owner) is ARF member "Cohiba"....great deals for members.

I picked up my 5.11 vest from him over on gunbroker. Good pricing and quick shipping.
Top Top