Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2004 9:19:55 AM EDT
anyone ever use these guys for gear? I just ordered a new drop leg from them. Just curious on shipping time , etc etc  Thanks guys . Stay safe.

j
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:27:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I don;t think copsplus has any inventoty on hand.  They aroder out through other distributors and it takes a while to get the orders.  I ordered a few items from copsplus and it took two weeks to get a single mag carrier.   I was pissed to find out after two weeks that the holster was on backorder.   I emailed them and cancelled the holster, but I thought it was shitty of them not to have a phone number to call.  I won't order form them again.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:00:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I've ordered several times without a problem.  They do take longer to ship then say Galls.com, but their prices are much better.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Give GT Distributors a try.

Cheaper and faster than anything I've seen in a long time.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:08:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

How about a URL?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#5]
they will match any price to
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about a URL?

Should be:  www.gtdist.com/
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:58:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I have only ordered from copsplus one time and that was for a pair of Hatch Operator gloves when they first came out and the price was good.  Granted, it was a new product and probably in high demand, but they were backordered for over two months.  On the "check order status" page every time the "expected ship date" came within a day or two, they pushed it out another ten days.  They finally showed up but were from some other company that I suspect they farmed out the order to. Not a good experience, YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 12:44:33 PM EDT
[#8]
i ordered a sariland sls concealment holster and it took a month and a half.  i received it 2 days after i sent an email to cancel the order.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Public Saftey Equipment.  [email protected]

Kellet (the owner) is ARF member "Cohiba"....great deals for members.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:21:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Public Saftey Equipment.  [email protected]

Kellet (the owner) is ARF member "Cohiba"....great deals for members.

I picked up my 5.11 vest from him over on gunbroker.  Good pricing and quick shipping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top