Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2006 4:40:57 PM EDT
SHIT!!  I was worried!  I bought my first Glock yesterday and I thought they were coming for me because I have not yet registered an "explosive device" with the county.

Looks like a domestic in the apartment building across the parking lot.

Nobody has been dragged out and tazed yet.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:41:43 PM EDT
[#1]

just throw it at em!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:43:25 PM EDT
[#2]
damn!  Some woman was just screaming her head off!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
damn!  Some woman was just screaming her head off!

What did you do to piss her off
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#4]
One night, the Mrs and I were enjoying a night in the hot tub, I could hear the sound of engines coming up the street, all of the sudden, about four cop cars pulled up in front of my house, followed by a couple more, I really thought they were coming here. They received a DV call at neigbours house.

Kind of killed the mood.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:47:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm hearing the guy on the balcony above me talking on the phone, he said some girl was screaming her head off and struggaling with the cops.

Damn it, I was busy posting and missed the C.O.P.S live from my parking lot.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Are they still there?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Keep your dog in!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:01:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Are they still there?

No, they just left.  They were here for about an hour.  An ambulance showed up for about 5 minutes, then left.

I did about 3 laps around teh parking lot..trying not to look suspicious.  Hand gernade Glock 19 in my waistband.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Are they still there?

No, they just left.  They were here for about an hour.  An ambulance showed up for about 5 minutes, then left.

I did about 3 laps around teh parking lot..trying not to look suspicious.  Hand gernade Glock 19 in my waistband.

Damn, popo must me slow in your area.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:04:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Are they still there?

What? You dont think you'll need your twig and berries anytime soon?  Crap, if I had to take a Glock with me, I'd tie a 10' rope to it and drag it behind me so I'd only get some light shrapnel in my ass if it went off.

Kharn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top