Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/18/2005 11:37:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/18/2005 1:47:14 PM EDT by E22CAPT]
Has any one had any problems from Cope's in the last few weeks.....I ordered 20 mags from them 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing on my order, also unable to get in contact with the organization thru fone, e-mail, or IM.
Hmm, not freaking out yet, but I was hoping to use some new mag on a camping/fishing trip planned for tomorrow.
Thanks, "G".
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 1:56:32 PM EDT
Now I am starting to worry.

After several phone calls (all going to voice mail and none returned), 2 IM from this board and 3 E-Mails (all of wich were returned to me as "undeliverable") I am becoming increasingly skeptical.

I got confermation of my order on the 6th of May from Cope's Dist., 12 days ago, along with a charge showing on my credit card and THAT is the last I have heard of my new mags.

Is there any word on the street that would explain this lag in shipping? An illness? An audit? An abduction?

I have read good things about Cope's on the board so I am hoping for the best here, BUT......

Anyway, Thanks.
"G"
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 1:59:50 PM EDT
I ordered a few mags from them a couple weeks ago and got them already.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 2:02:55 PM EDT
Hmm...odd. Thanks for the info.
"G"
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 2:58:24 PM EDT
The two used Sig P228 magazines that I got from them took a little over two weeks to show up. One was servicable and ugly, the other was borderline unservicable. Tried to contact them, no response. In the future I will stick with CDNN.
S/F
flyingrhino
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 3:18:16 PM EDT
I ordered 3 mec gar 16 rounders for my cz 75B SA. They did not come close to fitting. I sent them back and he gave me a refund. I had to pay the ride back though. I told him I would so it is no big thing. Sometimes all I got was voice mail. I had better luck with e mails. Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 3:58:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/18/2005 4:08:02 PM EDT by E22CAPT]
Sounds like I might just need to wait another week or 2, thanks again for the input.
Isnt it a tad strange that his E-mail is kaput?

Oh well, guess I will just have to break out some of my Butler Creek SHTF mags untill my Eagles show up.....sniff sniff....................sniff

"G"

P.S. I just checked CDNN...............I AM A PUTZ! I could have had my order already and a couple of free 10 rounders too boot. CRAP!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:24:21 PM EDT
Just a quick update...Cope's was a little late but I just got my order as promised, .....the day AFTER the quimp hunt.

"G"
Top Top