Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/29/2015 6:59:10 PM EDT
I say good hit and whats with all the rice right in the center of Milwaukee?

Video
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#1]
That was dumb

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#2]
When assholes collide.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:14:24 PM EDT
[#3]
The riders wanted lawlessness, and they got it.  Achievement Unlocked!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:16:04 PM EDT
[#4]
As long as he was trolling along at or above the speed limit with his lights on, I guess I blame the bike that tried to pass on the left shoulder.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I hate driving in Milwaukee.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.

Those types of riders do nothing but endanger others. They tried to pass the cop, unlawfully, and paid the price.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:21:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Good run off in my book.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:22:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't have the slightest bit of sympathy or empathy for these thugs on bikes who act like that. Quite frankly if a bunch of them got mucked out it would likely change their asshole-ish behavior. Consequences should have actions and if you run from the cops or pull crap like what was seen on the video, you should expect some swift repercussions.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:29:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yep.

Those types of riders do nothing but endanger others. They tried to pass the cop, unlawfully, and paid the price.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

I ride.  I hate people who ride like assholes.  Still, I'm not sure that warranted deadly force.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:32:48 PM EDT
[#11]
That cop needs to work on his officer safety like a motherfucker. Granted he was grossly outnumbered, but he had no control over that situation and allowed that fat mouthy dipshit to close his reactionary gap to essentially zero, not to mention all those other ghetto goblins closing in around him. I'd probably start with a diet and exercise, followed by a refresher in his dept's use of force policy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#12]
UM...............what I saw was a bike driving in the lane and a the cop swerved over without signaling and ran them off the road.    I dont know what the hell is going on here but i hope the cop goes to jail.  

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:41:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Idiot bikers will get a huge payday.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:45:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
UM...............what I saw was a bike driving in the lane and a the cop swerved over without signaling and ran them off the road.    I dont know what the hell is going on here but i hope the cop goes to jail.  

View Quote

Wasn't his lights on? Isn't it against the law to pass a cop while his lights are on and he's moving?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#15]
I dunno, but based on the video, which does not show the bikers committing any crime, it looks like the cop fucked up big and will cost the taxpayers of Miluakee big bucks.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I ride.  I hate people who ride like assholes.  Still, I'm not sure that warranted deadly force.
View Quote

Not deadly force when you try and unlawfully pass someone that has a legal ability to restrict that movement.

Can't really see if he hit them with his car. They tried to pass and didn't make it. The group seems like a nice group of law abiding citizens.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#17]
It looked to me like he accelerated into the rear quarter panel of the police car. The officer was weaving to keep traffic back and went to block and the bike didn't brake. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:56:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Good.
Wish he had run them all over.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Wasn't his lights on? Isn't it against the law to pass a cop while his lights are on and he's moving?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure on that.  But its damn sure illegal to swerve into a bike.  What was the cop doing?
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:59:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Cops lights are on, he has been swerving from side to side, motorcyclists keep attempting to speed up and pass, motorcyclists get run onto grassy median.

Other motorcyclists all stop in traffic, blocking the roadway and bolder motorcyclists get off bikes leaving them in roadway to confront the police officer and wave their hands around pointing fingers..

Expressing some outrage.... much shouting, much noise and much spittle in police officers face while crowd that easily represents disparity of force grows continuing to block the roadway

and act with increased aggression.
-legal fault depends on rules/laws of locality.. common sense.. well its not common or reliable

motorcyclist mob chose poorly

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Cop didn't do anything wrong.  Nothing will or should happen to him.  You don't pass a cop with this lights on, swerving across all lanes to slow traffic down.  Now, If I was his Chief, I would tell him to report to the gym for 1hr a day until he was at a normal weight level.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Fuck those assholes on two wheels.
I hope the road rash burned like hellfire.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:02:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Not sure what happened with the cop running the biker off the road but the guy yelling at the end needs tazed...

ETA: Cop should have stayed in his car until other units came. That could have went wrong really fast for him.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Cop with no lights on goes from center lane to left lane and hits motorcycle.  Also failed to signal. Hope he loses his job over this and tbh a beat down is deservedfor Shamu the assaulter.m
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not sure on that.  But its damn sure illegal to swerve into a bike.  What was the cop doing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

trying to get them to pull over
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:05:07 PM EDT
[#26]
He only got one.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Cop with no lights on goes from center lane to left lane and hits motorcycle.  Also failed to signal. Hope he loses his job over this and tbh a beat down is deservedfor Shamu the assaulter.m
View Quote

you are as blind as the morons on the bikes
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:06:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

You must be color blind to miss the colored flashing lights.

I am pretty sure the flashing pretty lights override a turn signal
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:06:24 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

He only got one.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:07:47 PM EDT
[#30]
I'd say good hit but clearly the bike accelerated into the cop car so can't give points to the cop.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:10:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#32]
so a bunch of asshole bikers who are committing traffic violations and driving dangerously are suddenly indignant when someone (possibly) commits a traffic violation and drives dangerously? Excuse me while I lol

lol
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Derp
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:12:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm on the tablet so if I'm wrong I'll retract.  I'll check on t the 4k monitor.  But it appears he shut the lights off served and turned on when slowing down.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:13:09 PM EDT
[#35]

oh yeah, no lights!
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:16:01 PM EDT
[#36]
That Cop is a slob. Drop 100lbs or go find another line of work.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:16:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Still had his lights on.

It doesn't even look like he moved much in the lane. The tard just kinda rides up and falls over.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#39]
I am not sure exactly what the cop was trying to do in this situation, but the tactic of activating your lights and weaving from side to side is normal when you want do a "Traffic break or slowdown" for some sort of hazard or accident up ahead.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:21:46 PM EDT
[#40]
I ride.  Those assholes are useless pieces of shit who think they can get away with whatever they want in a pack.  Want to ride without restrictions?....go to a fucking track.   Want to play Hells Angel / 12 o'clock boys prepare for consequences to behavior.

A police car with lights on and swerving is running a rolling roadblock which I believe in most states, if not all, are illegal to pass.  Fuck those idiots.  These are the types of irresponsible morons that ruin things for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#41]
I've got a strict rule when I'm behind a cop who turns his lights on in front of me and starts swerving from side to side, I slow down, get off the next exit and get something to drink and maybe a bite to eat.

I do not want to be part of the fucktivities.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:23:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Good run off, but I don't understand why so much obesity is tolerated in law enforcement.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View Quote
Go to bed!  You're too drunk to post.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:26:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Crap, nom I'm eating crow.  Shouldn't comment when watching on the tablet.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I've got a strict rule when I'm behind a cop who turns his lights on in front of me and starts swerving from side to side, I slow down, get off the next exit and get something to drink and maybe a bite to eat.

I do not want to be part of the fucktivities.

View Quote
This. Nothing good ever comes from whatever he's up to.  AKA: not my business.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:29:44 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote

That's funny. I didn't see cop swerve at all. Cop was in far left lane and bike tried to squeeze between him and the curb. Didn't work out too well for Mr bike rider.

Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:37:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Still dont get what to cop was trying to do.  Was he trying to get them to slow down?   Where they speeding?  Why not just give one a ticket?  I have just never seen a cop swear back and forth like this.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:38:33 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

That's funny. I didn't see cop swerve at all. Cop was in far left lane and bike tried to squeeze between him and the curb. Didn't work out too well for Mr bike rider.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.  Cop was in left lane.  Biker tried to squeeze.  Law of numbers dictates cop was "wrong" and all the other idiots pretend to be outraged.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:42:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Dudes on MC went looking for problems and found them. Now they are crying about it.  They need to grow the fuck up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:43:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Good run off, but I don't understand why so much obesity is tolerated in law enforcement.
View Quote

You should see some of the swines I work with. Some are so lazy and fat they take the elevator down one floor instead of taking the stairs.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top