Posted: 2/25/2016 5:32:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/25/2016 5:32:49 PM EDT by poeman]
Who knew that Coolio had a youtube cooking channel?
Click the Spoiler for his Chilli Recipe Entry!
Click To View Spoiler
Coolio’s Damn Hot Veggie Chili
People I know are always complaining about food not having enough flavor. Let me tell you, you don’t need to have meat in a dish to give it the wallop of a .45 Magnum. I created this dish for exactly one reason: I wanted to prove that I could make a vegetarian chili without compromising even a little bit on the taste.
How long it takes: 10 to prep, 1 full-ass hour to cook
How much it makes: enough for 4 people to get warm
What you need:
1 medium white onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
Two 14½-oz cans diced tomatoes
¼ cup chili powder
1 nickel bag cayenne
1 nickel bag ground cumin
1 nickel bag red pepper flakes
1½ cups salsa (hot as hell)
1 cup water
3 cups cooked kidney beans (two 15-oz cans, drained)
1 dime bag salt (Fire extinguisher)
What to do with it:
1. In a large-ass pot, sauté your onion and garlic in olive oil until they’re nice and soft.
2. Add in the tomatoes, along with the chili powder, ½ teaspoon cayenne, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, your hot-ass
3. Stir it up so it all gets coagulated! Now, allow this mixture occasionally.
4. Add the kidney beans and let simmer for 30 minutes. Sprinkle in salt to taste.
5. Serve this chili nice and hot. Maybe put a loaf of toasted whole wheat bread out to help sop it all up. Keep your fire extinguisher nearby. This chili is so hot, you may need it as a chaser. Shaka!
Is this thread OFFICIAL?