Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/24/2004 5:10:57 AM EST
Anyone seen this movie? It's a pretty good British SAS movie, especially the end where the SAS take out the terrorists at the US Embassy.........
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:20:48 AM EST
My favorite part was the SAS and the explosive entry through the apartment wall, the quick flashlight and Browning HP headshot!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:28:11 AM EST
Yeah, and the SAS sliding down the ropes and wasting the terrorists on the 2nd and 1st floor......pretty good movie for the cheap price of 9.99 at Best Buy!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:30:14 AM EST
YEah that's a pretty good one. Of course I doubt they'd just toss the lead character a gun in the middle of the hostage rescue and ask him to join them mopping up the terrorists. He'd be more likely to get his own ass shot that way. But overall a very cool movie.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:45:04 AM EST
I've never seen it. None of the video stores have ever had it. But if it's that cheap I'll have to keep an eye open for it. I've always wanted to watch it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:25:21 AM EST
Damn, I was just at Best Buy yesterday. I've been looking for that movie at all the rental places for many years but none had it. Thanks for the head's up.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:34:07 AM EST
I posted a thread about this last week, I was moving my media collection to a new shelf setup in the living room, pulled my tape (since I hadn't watched it in years) and watched it. I need a good copy though, as this one is 20+ years old (I taped it off of HBO, when HBO was new). If I can get a good copy (BestBuy, or wherever), I'd arrange a free passaround here withing the forums so those who haven't seen it could get a view.

Oh yeah, good movie. I like the scene where the SAS go through the appartment wall with detcord.
Top Top