Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:40:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Edit: im retarded

its ok, were all smart in our own little ways  
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:45:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm,...

...Now they have have your IP Adress, your name, your address AND a picture of your house.  Plus they know you are a regular at AR15.COM.  Add this info to the rest of the dossier.

Damn!  I noticed in the image that my grass needs mowing and the roses need pruning.  If I'd known anyone was watching I wouldn't have let them get this bad.  I also noticed a hole in the  top of my tinfoil hat.  I'll see to that RIGHT AWAY !
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:52:06 PM EDT
[#4]
That's pretty cool.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:56:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Sir, I'm not sure if you knew this... so I think it is my duty to tell you... mmm... well, there's no easy way to say this but you can ALWAYS see where you live. Yea, I know... this is kind of sudden, but you don't need a 12 Quadragillion satellite to know what the place you live at looks like. However, I thought this needed to be said so as not to let you live a lie anymore. I hope I have helped you along the path of repair and reconciliation for all those lost years.

NOTE: This looks like a site where criminals could succesfully find weaknesses, escape routes, etc. after commiting a crime.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:57:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hmmm,...

...Now they have have your IP Adress, your name, your address AND a picture of your house.  Plus they know you are a regular at AR15.COM.  Add this info to the rest of the dossier.

Damn!  I noticed in the image that my grass needs mowing and the roses need pruning.  If I'd known anyone was watching I wouldn't have let them get this bad.  I also noticed a hole in the  top of my tinfoil hat.  I'll see to that RIGHT AWAY !

Come and get them.

That's not even where i live anyways.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:59:02 PM EDT
[#7]
The one for my house was off.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#8]
The pic for mine was pretty old, because you can see the bright red '79 GMC I had my Sophomore year in High School out front.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:33:07 PM EDT
[#9]
This would be great if it wasnt for the damn watermark crap blocking my house.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:39:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Slightly down from the center of the screen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top