Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 5:16:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:18:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So one of our regular customers who is a PO walks in to use the range on his lunch break and 2 minutes behind walks in this black dude  with the typical  do rag on the head, baggy pants. The white guy looks at this guy and says " hey you shouldn't be in here" the black looks at him and laughs and says " i haven't been convicted yet".
 This was followed up by two gangster wanna-bes who to know if their crime of violence adjudication would prohibit them from a CCW permit.
 I also loaned some kid a handcuff key so he could remove a pair of old cuffs off his belt loops. Yeah i bet that seemed like a neat idea until he had to wash his pants.
 I love the ghetto.

J

you still the po-leece?

the ghetto is an exciting and entertaining place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top