Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/20/2005 5:43:29 AM EDT
Here's an email exchange with my girlfriend about me going to the range today.

GF: How was your evening?

Me: It was OK. I just prepared all my gun stuff to go shooting and watched The Insider. Great movie. Michael Mann is the best director ever.

GF: You did......... So you are ready to go?

Me: Packed and ready

GF: I can't believe you don't want me to go....... ;-( I could be your cheer leader every time you hit the target I could cheer.... I won't wear panties..... )

Me: Come on then. I'm shooting rifles and you'll be bored. Be here in an hour if you want to go.

GF: I am just joking so don't get all freaked out that I want to go. I don't. I have shot rifles before smarty pants and I like it a lot..... I just don't want to go today.

Me: lol....OK...have a great day. I'll see you tonight.

GF: I just wanted you to ask me....:-) . It's a girl thing. Be careful.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:50:28 AM EDT
good to know you have someone who cares about you... and will let you enjoy your range time
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:55:23 AM EDT
Great girl!

....coulda had her flash that pie to you everytime you hit the bullseye!

HH
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:57:58 AM EDT
I'd hold her to the no panties thing.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:27:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2005 6:28:18 AM EDT by Dru]

Originally Posted By TacticalStrat:

Dru: It was OK. I just prepared all my gun stuff to go shooting and watched The Insider. Great movie. Michael Mann is the best director ever.

Dru: Packed and ready

GF: I can't believe you don't want me to go....... ;-( I could be your cheer leader every time you hit the target I could cheer.... I won't wear panties..... )

Dru: Well you know what.......... Screw the range I'm coming over see you...... Now what was that about no panties....

GF: I am just joking so don't get all freaked out that I want to go. I don't. I have shot rifles before smarty pants and I like it a lot..... I just don't want to go today.

Dru: No screw it..... I'm coming over baby...... The range can wait

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:39:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:43:18 AM EDT
my conversation goes more liek her asking "which guns of my guns do you want me to bring?" . Yep I am lucky enough to have a pretty gal who hunts and shoots. Sorry bout yer luck.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:47:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:03:16 AM EDT

I have been married 27 yrs and my wife still pulls this crap. I have asked her 50 times to go shooting with me and she will say no each time, so i quit asking, and then she will get mad because i dont ask her.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:11:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By walttx:

I have been married 27 yrs and my wife still pulls this crap. I have asked her 50 times to go shooting with me and she will say no each time, so i quit asking, and then she will get mad because i dont ask her.

Yep!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:17:56 AM EDT
If I went fishing without the wife she's filet something when I got home and would not be the fish I caught. Range time, she gets bored, as we go for 4-6 hours usually. She's done in an hour, she just shoots in the backyard.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:39:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2005 9:41:05 AM EDT by napalm]

Originally Posted By Dru:

Dru napalm: It was OK. I just prepared all my gun stuff to go shooting and watched The Insider. Great movie. Michael Mann is the best director ever.

Dru napalm: Packed and ready

Dru napalm: Well you know what.......... Screw the range I'm coming over see you...... Now what was that about no panties....

Dru napalm: No screw it..... I'm coming over baby...... The range can wait

napalm: STFU, wench. You better be bent over the back of the couch when I get there.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:57:33 AM EDT

Me: It was OK. I just prepared all my gun stuff to go shooting and watched The Insider. Great movie. Michael Mann is the best director ever.

Me: Packed and ready

Me: Come on then. I'm shooting rifles and you'll be bored. Be here in an hour if you want to go.

Me: lol....OK...have a great day. I'll see you tonight.

Keep it that way. As soon as you get married it will be:

Me: Goin' to the range!
Her: See ya!

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:40:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By napalm:

Originally Posted By Dru:

Dru napalm: It was OK. I just prepared all my gun stuff to go shooting and watched The Insider. Great movie. Michael Mann is the best director ever.

Dru napalm: Packed and ready

Dru napalm: Well you know what.......... Screw the range I'm coming over see you...... Now what was that about no panties....

Dru napalm: No screw it..... I'm coming over baby...... The range can wait

napalm: STFU, wench. You better be bent over the back of the couch when I get there.

Top Top