Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 7:25:59 AM EDT
They won't respond to the email address and that is the only contact info. I can find for them. Ordered 4 t-shirts and they sent a winter hat, a bag and a coin. Tried 3 times emailing with no response. Anyone know a phone number for the proshop?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:58:07 AM EDT
Wow! They didn't even come close. I ordered a hat recently and they sent me the hat but it was huge. I don't know anyone with a head that big that I could even give it to. I emailed them and they said they would send a replacement and to send the other one back using a prepaid label. That was a couple weeks ago. Still waiting on a replacement. I finally packaged up the old one and sent it back. Not sure what will happen. This doesn't really help but at least you know it's not just you.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:11:24 AM EDT
Bummer I've never had any issues with them, but does not mean anything to you. Here is their main number, ask if you can talk to the Pro shop, please be specific and courteous ( 252 ) 435-2488
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:34:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bobby_the_Hun:
Bummer I've never had any issues with them, but does not mean anything to you. Here is their main number, ask if you can talk to the Pro shop, please be specific and courteous ( 252 ) 435-2488

I might try that but I was hoping to have a number to the pro-shop directly, I'd hate to call there main number for something such as this. Although I will if I can't get it taken care of soon.

It'd be nice to get an email reply from them atleast.
Top Top