Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2005 8:53:57 AM EDT
The whole deal to me is that the people are getting what they deserve because of the idiots they elected into the positions of power who have no respect for the constitution. You can't have it both ways. Put idiots in control in local, city, county, and state elections then you will have idiots in control in emergencies. Experience has taught me that idiots don't get smarter when under pressure. Federal soldiers are there because of the complete collapse of the city, county, and state organizations and their absolute inability to handle the situation. My son is there and he's active duty ( jet engine mechanic in the Air Force and is at the airport).  Ranting, ect sounds good but the real impetus must be at the local elections. This incecent violation of our home and property is the result of allowing and then living with these types in control. They are terrorists to the US constitution and will destroy it the same as other terrorists will destroy our nation. Call them what they are: Constitutional Terrorists. Everytime a politician at all levels steps up to speak he must be asked if he is a Constitutional Terrorist.

rk
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:57:04 AM EDT
[#1]
You don't seem to take into account that more than half the people who vote get who they wanted in power. If the gun owners are not in the (more than) half that elected the person, you are SOL.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:59:09 AM EDT
[#2]
it's probably b/c they keep electing politicians...

did you vote for the presidential candidate who promised to sign the AWB back into law if it reached his desk?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:00:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Democracy sucks, too many stupid people voting.  It's our fucking ticket to communism.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top