Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2003 3:12:24 PM EDT
Brothers of the Shield, where do I go to get filled in on all the secret government plots that we are all involved in?

Just look around the GD board...in most threads related to LE, the conspiracists proliferate.  They're all convinced we're out to get them (which kinda makes you wonder what they've really got going on!).
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Brothers of the Shield, where do I go to get filled in on all the secret government plots that we are all involved in?

Just look around the GD board...in most threads related to LE, the conspiracists proliferate.  They're all convinced we're out to get them (which kinda makes you wonder what they've really got going on!).
View Quote

You have to give us the secret password and handshake then we might just let you in.  Until you are a lowly newbie.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Once you're off probation, you'll get your nanotechnology implants that will inform you of the proper course of action as determined by ZOG monitors...
Until then, just say no, thank you (kindler, gentler nation)
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#3]
[:K] Ya, we want to know.
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 5:57:07 PM EDT
[#4]

IITY,IHTKY.
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 6:25:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Ahhh... You like conspiricy theory? Try THIS on for size: [url]http://members.shaw.ca/illuminaticonspiracy/directory.html [/url]

[8d]
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 7:00:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry, if we told you we'd have to kill you....

What kind of conspiracy would we have if we let everyone in on it?

When we take over, you will be summoned......
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 9:51:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Dang, I guess I'll have to wait for my decoder ring.  In the mean time I'll just keep listening to those voices coming from my badge that tell me to confiscate firearms from decent law-abiding citizens for no reason and telling me to harrass hapless bystanders who have not broken any of the laws they do disagree with.
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 10:01:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ahhh... You like conspiracy theory? Try THIS on for size: [url]http://members.shaw.ca/illuminaticonspiracy/directory.html [/url]

[8d]
View Quote

... That is one fucked up website. I've never once in my 45 years believed there to be a grand conspiracy that [u]would work[/u] any greater that gas price fixing. Sometimes I think John-Q-Public subconsciously wants/needs conspiracy theories to fuel a deep rooted fear of something in their life they are afraid to divulge.

... But it doesn't hurt to be prepared! [;D]
Link Posted: 4/18/2003 11:34:42 PM EDT
[#9]
The Brothers Of The Shield are nothing compared to...

The Stonecutters!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2003 5:28:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/19/2003 5:55:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Hell, I am part of the inner circle of the conspiracy now, and I have to say that it is rather boring and labor intensive, and not even remotely alarming or even particularly interesting. I had to stay an extra five hours last night doing paperwork and planning for next part, and that was on frigging Good Friday, when all of the other office pogues slipped out at noon. Can I get busted back to Patrol?
Link Posted: 4/19/2003 7:30:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Venn ve vant you to know, Ve vill tell you.....
Link Posted: 4/19/2003 8:03:33 PM EDT
[#13]
When the blackhawks land in your front yard, just ask the nice man before he drugs you and takes you to area 51.
Link Posted: 4/25/2003 10:46:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Okay, Okay...Langadune.  I really shouldn't tell you this.  I could get into so much friggin' trouble.

It all started with the Communist Raisins.  They were incited to infiltrate California by the tantilizing Sun Maid.  She promised them a land flowing with milk and bran flakes.  When the Jots and Tribbles intercepted a communique between the raisins and the disenfranchised prunes, they mobilized under the command of Jotty Roosevelt.  The violent plot of the raisins was only postponed.  Such a show of force was daunting, to say the least.

The insurrection was forced underground, inserting moles into places of importance and gathering intelligence for the Sun Maid.  Currently, our intelligence places a high level operative in the governor's mansion in California.  More intelligence is developing...
Link Posted: 4/26/2003 9:11:35 AM EDT
[#15]
...and why do they call them apartments if they're all together...and if nothing sticks to teflon, what makes teflon stick to the pan...and...
Link Posted: 4/26/2003 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/29/2003 5:14:06 PM EDT
[#17]
You guys need to be a run of the mill Orange County Republican, I get to sit in on a committee and decide which kids in LA county are going to get addicted next.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:07:03 AM EDT
[#18]
any one looking for the ultimate in conspiracy theories, LOOK HERE!!!!!!!

[url]http://www.cuttingedge.org[/url]

feel free to rifle through this massive wealth of conspiracy knowledge. I was quite impressed!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:17:45 AM EDT
[#19]
here are a few gems I dragged up for the lazy:

beltway sniper: [url]http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1727.cfm[/url]

weather control:
[url]http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1695.cfm[/url]

freemasonry (one of MANY):
[url]http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1643.cfm[/url]

What a wonderful world we live in, eh?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 11:54:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Dang, I guess I'll have to wait for my decoder ring.  In the mean time I'll just keep listening to those voices coming from my badge that tell me to confiscate firearms from decent law-abiding citizens for no reason and telling me to harrass hapless bystanders who have not broken any of the laws they do disagree with.
View Quote

Wow you have a direct line to billary in your badge! where can i get one?!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 3:02:58 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't know photoman.  It just started seconds after I was sworn in!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 4:06:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Langadune... Maybe it is not too late to get your name added to the list of New Inductees for this years MOSS (Mystic Order of Secret Shit) annual board meeting?

... I'll see what I can do on this end. You will, of course, have to fill out the application... you can find the web site address for the application cleverly hidden in the titles of magazines in the "street corner/checkout line magazine scene" of many popular Hollywood movies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top