Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/9/2002 12:54:12 PM EDT
The Demo's have a forum with alot of members, do we?? If we don't why not? I know what your thinking but AR15.com doesn't count for this question.[:D]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 1:14:39 PM EDT
We don't need to get togther and hug eachother to feel good. But you can hug me if you would like[:D]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 1:20:04 PM EDT
[url]Freerepublic.com[/url]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 1:27:29 PM EDT
If this board gets much more conservative it may just create a black hole or something. [:)]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:04:03 PM EDT
I hope your joking, cause IMO, the demo's are creating a beast larger then they know, and soon in all it's supposed "humanitarian/greatness for all" mindset, it will get so large, they will have to withdrawl into a tiny little corner, then BOOM!!!! [frag] I belive us conservatives are the voice of reason, even though most liberals view conservatives as wacko's with blind cause or reason, but that's the ironic twist of it all! [whacko]
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:06:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MillerSHO: it will get so large, they will have to withdrawl into a tiny little corner, then BOOM!!!! [frag]
View Quote
Would you mind elaborating on that a little more?
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:10:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/9/2002 2:12:28 PM EDT by MillerSHO]
I was making an anology. The demo's agenda to the creation of a black hole. It starts out a sun, grows larger in size as it loses it's steam, shrinks to a size so small, then BOOM! I guess it was a horrible anology, seeing that you didn't get it. What did you think I was talking about? Edited to say: I was basically saying that it will be past the point of no return once they finally see the light.
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:17:03 PM EDT
See Torf's reply. Greatest place on earth... Well, next to ar15.com of course. [:D] --LS
Link Posted: 10/9/2002 2:23:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MillerSHO: I was making an anology. The demo's agenda to the creation of a black hole. It starts out a sun, grows larger in size as it loses it's steam, shrinks to a size so small, then BOOM! I guess it was a horrible anology, seeing that you didn't get it. What did you think I was talking about? Edited to say: I was basically saying that it will be past the point of no return once they finally see the light.
View Quote
No, it WAS a good analogy. I just wasnt sure if we were n the same page. I do agree with what you said.
Top Top