Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2013 9:52:59 AM EDT
I am glad to see that one of the ideas I have supported for a very long time is now becoming popular and appropriate. I call it my DO NO BUSINESS LIST.
Presently My list includes NY, CA, IL, MN WI, NM, CO, MA, NJ. I have written to the various chambers of commerce of these states and clearly stated that I no longer will do business of any sort which I can avoid. I wrote one supplier in CA that I would no longer be able to buy products from him and his response was "Hey, it's not my fault..." I said to him, "You live there and you let it happen. Who else is responsible?"  My good friend mentions to me that that he leaves nothing in IL except feces and urine as he passes through. Buys no gas, food, anything. Looking at the big picture these are are called economic sanctions. My lament and concern is that I hope they are more meaningful here than across the pond for Iran and others. Make no mistake this has impact. The effect will be increased if you make the effort to let chambers of commerce, State Governors, State and Federal Representatives when they condescend to let you, contact them and finally, businesses directly.  When the business slows or stops folks will have to look at the bad decisions made on their behalf and get things right. God Bless America.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 10:21:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top