Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2012 8:17:24 PM EDT
I can't wrap my head around how this sort of thing could occur:

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Fired-cop-ordered-reinstated-but-demoted-2433244.php

I think the vast majority of officers out there are good people, but how do whackjobs like these not get rooted out?

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:01:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I can't wrap my head around how this sort of thing could occur:
http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Fired-cop-ordered-reinstated-but-demoted-2433244.php
I think the vast majority of officers out there are good people, but how do whackjobs like these not get rooted out?

Seriously?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:13:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Booze, Bills, Broads, one of those will get you.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:18:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Thin blue line, isolated incident, some animals more equal then other, went home safe, hide your dogs....am I doing this right?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thin blue line, isolated incident, some animals more equal then other, went home safe, hide your dogs....am I doing this right?

Whoa, you've played this game before!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:46:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Its been shown that her integrity can be compromised. Putting her back into a position of authority is a mistake.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:52:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Is quite thick...

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You forgot IBTL.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:18:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top