Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2010 8:29:09 PM EDT
Does anyone else find it revealing that Obama calls many of us "the enemy" because we refuse to accept his political agenda? My definition of "the enemy" is Al Qaida, North Korea, China, the Iranian Mullahs, Chavez.

Remember when Janet Reno labeled many of us as "radicals"  and said that a "home based threat"  existed among soldiers returning home from the Middle East?

Do you recall the report published by the Anti Defamation League in April of this year, where many of us in this forum were quoted out of context and labeled as "violent voices".  I have to say that after the report was released, many voices and opinions on this forum were silenced or at the very least subdued (much to the relief of some Mods).

The political far left, with help from the MSM, has been partly successful in labeling the TEA party movement as "extremist and dangerous". I'll wear that label and be proud of it.

I know there are many other "dots" which escape me at this late hour, but my point is that I have this gut feeling our country has been set up by power hungry anti-Constitutionalist who are willing to sacrifice our Republic for their personal power and nothing short of civil unrest will prevent it from taking place.  

Convince me I am wrong so I can sleep well at night.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:09:39 AM EDT
Top Top