as close as it ever comes
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I love her.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:55:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn’t one of Jim Webb’s aides get legally ass raped because he was carrying Webb’s briefcase which had his carry gun and mags in it back in the day?
And one of Cruz’s aides got in trouble for having loose shotgun shells in his jacket pocket from a hunting trip? Capitol police needs to fuck off.
View Quote

Way back in the 1980s Ted Kennedy's body guard got caught with a full auto (Uzi or Beretta 93 depending on source) when he was separated from Kennedy and had to go through the scanner vs get waved around in the entourage.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:55:28 PM EDT
[#4]

That’s intimidating to effeminate and neurotic Democrat cucks. They’d prefer this over taking responsibility for their own safety. Then again...they don’t take responsibility for shit....so there’s that.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:57:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell yeah. Let’s fucking go!
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:58:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Watch the democrats and RINOs expel her from congress over this.
View Quote

Well that's the only common sense thing to do, right? And definitely, definitely needs to be replaced with a democrat.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:59:24 PM EDT
[#7]
She’s awesome.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:07:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Awesome
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:09:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Didn’t one of Jim Webb’s aides get legally ass raped because he was carrying Webb’s briefcase which had his carry gun and mags in it back in the day?
And one of Cruz’s aides got in trouble for having loose shotgun shells in his jacket pocket from a hunting trip? Capitol police needs to fuck off.
View Quote

I believe Cruz himself was stopped from entering a committee meeting with a revolver on him a few years back.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:11:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Until she made a scene about it, Congressmen walked around the metal detectors.  

Kharn
View Quote

The metal detectors to get onto the House floor is new. When I worked there, the metal detectors were to enter the House office buildings from the street, to enter the Capitol through the Cannon Tunnel, to enter the Capitol from the street, to enter the Senate office buildings from the street, and to enter the Senate office buildings from the parking garages. After I left, they added metal detectors to get into the House office buildings from the parking garages. Not sure if the Cannon Tunnel metal detector is still in operation or not. I heard occasional mention of staffers bringing in guns for self defense post-9/11, which made sense since we didn't get wanded walking from the garages to our offices.

If this is Pelosi making up a new rule without a rule change, she needs to be slapped down hard.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:14:36 AM EDT
[#11]
That article is a bit funky. Mentions Ralph Northam. Why the fuck would e be there. Nothing good.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:14:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We need 100 more like her.
View Quote

At least 500. I can forgive a few fudds if they're strong on the economy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:22:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I didn't realize she was fighting for us to be able to carry in the same places she can.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are... the rule should he everyone can carry so she's still on the right side of it.

I didn't realize she was fighting for us to be able to carry in the same places she can.

For all those saying something like this, she's been in like a week. She's a freshman Congressman with a ton of enemies already. At least give her a few in sessions (or whatever they call it) for her to learn her way and have a chance to do something.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:37:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I believe Cruz himself was stopped from entering a committee meeting with a revolver on him a few years back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't Jim separate himself from that? I seem to recall Virginians on here not being especially happy with him (long time lurker here ). His comment during the D primaries was the best part of any D primary in decades.

I just realized this is 3 posts in a row, I was replying while going through the thread. Sorry!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:39:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Has anyone done a "Lauren Boebert or Gina Carano?" thread yet?
View Quote

Or you can be less pervy and not look like a tool that wanta to dry hump her leg.

Shes a member here as well. Have some fucking god damn respect for a woman that is actually taking a stand and fighting for your rights.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:42:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Dildo or Gun?
View Quote
WTF?

That's a creepy way to go.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:44:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Or you can be less pervy and not look like a tool that wanta to dry hump her leg.

Shes a member here as well. Have some fucking god damn respect for a woman that is actually taking a stand and fighting for your rights.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:46:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A Congress member is exempted from arrest while attending a session of the body to which the member belongs, excluding an arrest for treason, breach of the peace, or a felony.

She can stand there and argue with them as long as she wants with no repercussions to her.
View Quote

And Iirc travel.

That's my congress critter.

1. Would plow

2. If they touch a hair...
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:51:25 AM EDT
[#19]
someone do her a solid and get her some night sights for Christ's sake. That being said
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:53:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Nudes or no care.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:53:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone done a "Lauren Boebert or Gina Carano?" thread yet?

Whoa! Simmer down little buckaroo.

You can confess your sexual frustrations in a healthier way.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:53:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
In Texas if you go to the capitol armed, there is a desk just for you. Show them your card to carry and they just send you around security.
View Quote

Express lane, skip the line. From what im told. Haven't been in years.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:59:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

CoC  6  Removed --- Edited by brass
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:00:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In Texas if you go to the capitol armed, there is a desk just for you. Show them your card to carry and they just send you around security.

Yup.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:00:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Link will have some tweets

"Congresswoman Lauren Boebert reportedly went up against Capitol Hill police after refusing a bag check as she entered the Capitol building.

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, who has bragged about her desire to carry a weapon on Capital Hill is currently in a standoff with Capitol Police at the newly installed Metal Detectors outside the chamber doors," wrote CNN Washington correspondent Ryan Nobles on Twitter.

The newly elected Colorado Congresswoman had pledged to carry a Glock handgun during her term in Washington, DC, saying, “I will carry my firearm in DC and in Congress,” in a video posted to Twitter last Sunday (10 January).

In the wake of last week's pro-Trump breach on the Capitol Building, metal detectors were installed outside of the House chambers, which everyone, including members, must walk through in order to get to the floor.

According to Nobels, Boebert was eventually let into the chamber, though "it was unclear from my vantage point if the Capitol Police searched her bag before she went in”.

Huffington Post correspondent Matt Fuller also observed members of Congress expressing annoyance at the metal detectors.

“Members are stacked up at a metal detector, trying to get on the floor right now,” he wrote. “Steve Womack was just yelling that he was ‘PHYSICALLY RESTRAINED’ from entering the floor.”

[email protected]
Please enter your email addressPlease enter a valid email addressPlease enter a valid email address

The Independent would like to keep you informed about offers, events and updates by email, please tick the box if you would like to be contacted
Read our full mailing list consent terms here

"Just watched about 10 Republicans walk around the magnetometer," he continued.

"Didn’t see them all, but among the group was Ralph Northham and Scott Perry.

Jeff Duncan bypassed the metal detector right before them."

Meanwhile, Arizona Congresswoman Debbie Lesko lambasted the new security protocols on Twitter.

"For members of Congress to enter the floor of the U.S. House, we now have to go through intense security measures, on top of the security we already go through. These new provisions include searches and being wanded like criminals. We now live in Pelosi’s communist America!”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/lauren-boebert-capitol-hill-metal-detectors-b1786385.html

View Quote

Good!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:03:46 AM EDT
[#26]
No idea who that is or who the woman is bent over.

But the man looked like he just finished and had that "yeah, had to take one for the team"Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:05:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

But the man looked like he just finished and had that "yeah, had to take one for the team"https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/257708/Screenshot_20210112-230142_Chrome_jpg-1777237.JPG
View Quote

And by "that one" he means her with a strap on....
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:11:40 AM EDT
[#28]
About the only good political element to come out of Colorado in a long time.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:14:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Jojo: So it's a mexican standoff. Elsa: It's just a normal standoff.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:25:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Spoiler alert - no matter how much you white knight for her, she isn't gonna fuck you or send you nudes, you fucking simp boomer.
View Quote

::click::
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:32:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

::click::
View Quote

Nobody gives a fuck.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:36:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
About the only good political element to come out of Colorado in a long time.
View Quote

This.
IIRC, she also owns / runs a restaurant called Shooters Grill,
a restaurant where staff members are encouraged to openly carry firearms, in, wait for it,

RIFLE, Colorado.

Sounds like a pretty complete package, to me.

As stated, we need lots more like her.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:39:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Courage - she has it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:44:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Spoiler alert - no matter how much you white knight for her, she isn't gonna fuck you or send you nudes, you fucking simp boomer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I side with the above comment. LB seems intent on making positive changes in in the spiderHouse. I respect her for that and hope for her success. That's not white knighting, that's respecting what is likely our strongest voice in Congress.
All you 'would hump/plow/whatfuckingever' guys should be more like 'would vote, support, canvas and call for'. Finally got an authentic pro-gun critter in and you guys are all e-jerking each other. Yes she's very pretty but wtf.

Contact your fairweather Reps and get Massie out of his head, we can go somewhere with this! Fuck, even the never Trump/'Super Conservative tm' guys aren't railing on her.

Quoted:

But the man looked like he just finished and had that "yeah, had to take one for the team"https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/257708/Screenshot_20210112-230142_Chrome_jpg-1777237.JPG

Mr I'M A RANGER THIS IS SHENZHEN
AFGHANISTAN was holding her hand while she cried like a moron baby. swypo but I'll keep it!
I think he's from Colorado and she's from Pennsylvania. Both MDA commies.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:51:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

HI. You're in GD, just wanted to remind you.

Lighten up, Francis.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:55:48 AM EDT
[#36]
I doubt this is true.  She fought for the right to carry in the building but the floor was not part of the rules agreed on.

Edit: sensationalist article.  She refuaed to be searched and prevailed.   There was no "standoff".  Most experianced Republicans aware of Article I Section 6 are just walking around the magnometers.

Mike

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:07:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Well that's the only common sense thing to do, right? And definitely, definitely needs to be replaced with a democrat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Watch the democrats and RINOs expel her from congress over this.

So how would that work... she's the state's representative, so wouldnt the house be over stepping its authority?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:42:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Twitter is freaking out over this. Some think she is going to shoot up the place. They really have disconnected from reality.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:44:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:44:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Bigger stones than any congressman in my lifetime.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:50:07 AM EDT
[#41]
She's one of the one who objected to the Electoral certificate.

I guarantee they are messing with her to prove a point.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:54:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:11:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok, you got your point across you don't like her we got it, drop it.

You can only say the same shit so many different ways.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:22:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Have they shot her yet?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:43:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
What's the big deal?

Also, would.
View Quote

They haven't allowed weapons in the House or Senate since the 19th century when a couple of congress critters went at it during an argument
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:44:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It looks like they can. I just looked it up. Pelosi tried to squash it and change the rules so they couldn't it looks like. But according to what I read, they can carry.

What Glock does she carry? Almost looks thicker than a 26/27
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
congress critters can carry a gun, I don't recall if there is a salience for it, but they do have special rules, last I read.

It looks like they can. I just looked it up. Pelosi tried to squash it and change the rules so they couldn't it looks like. But according to what I read, they can carry.

What Glock does she carry? Almost looks thicker than a 26/27

They can keep guns in their offices.
The recent rule change attempt was an effort to restrict the keeping of firearms in congressional offices.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:02:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Prove it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She has an account here, by the way.  :-)

Prove it

She posted pictures in the Lifer BOTD forum:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Lifetime-Member-Forum/152/
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:14:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I always enjoy visiting it. If you end up around Austin again let me know. I probably can arrange a tour that goes places the general public does not get to go. I hope you don't mind heights.

I've been all the way to the top. This pic is only about half way.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/103177/008566BE-C95A-4587-BF45-338CFBA9333F-1009290.jpg
View Quote

That's awesome, thank you!  Damn, I love Texas and Texans.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:09:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Last time I was at the Texas Capitol building, there was a huge anti-gun protest going on out front.

Felt pretty good looking out the windows from the Capitol with my Glock 19 on my hip
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top