Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2001 8:14:57 PM EDT
Am I the only one that is upset at this liberal piece of ****? He accused the current administration that they were keeping info from them.  Specifically that the Anthrax was from Iraq.  What does that matter right now?  Im sure President Bush or a representative would have said something if the proof was there.  I dont think they really who did it yet. The only person playing partisan politics is this guy.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#1]
He has always been an a$$!  The funny part is the people in MO know it but his district doesn't.  Once a guy named Richard Gephardt ran against him and he sued for the name.  Now it seems the census is getting close to taking away his district.  I am sure he will not let that happen.  The more you learn about this guy the more you dislike him.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:28:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Exactly! Unfortunately he has the third district in his back pocket.  Hopefully the voters will wake up.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#5]
They are half the reason we don't have CCW.  The other half is Kansas City.  Between that and the Chiefs play lately, I would consider giving it to Kansas.  If they would take it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:41:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I forgot these are the same folks who elected the dead guy for their governor.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 9:20:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I forgot these are the same folks who elected the dead guy for their governor.
View Quote

Uhh, that was Senator - his wife now holds the seat... Jean Carnahan.  She has to run in the uppcoming election however, and we can only pray.  The upside is that the losing incumbent was none other than now Attorney General John Ashcroft.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 9:25:24 PM EDT
[#8]
While we are talking about liberal POS, is it me, or is Senator Daschle a little light in the loafers?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 10:18:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top