Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 6:46:21 AM EDT
Mentioning the devastation caused by the storm and that everyone needs to more.  

No mention of the looting though

He did say that we are "One Nation Under God"  I wonder how the Dems will feel about that
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:51:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you notice he made it a racial issue in his comments.Basicly he said if the people were white there would be more help from the president.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:53:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I think the CBC should form an armed posse and go to NO to restore order. Maybe the looters will listen to them.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:53:59 AM EDT
[#3]
CNN had him on than cut out right before he started talking shit about the media, than they cut back once he was done Yeah they are balanced.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:54:27 AM EDT
[#4]
black caucus do we have a white caucus?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:55:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Typical Dem bullshit..........politicizing a fucking disaster that is being made worse by some of their constituents.  Of course, they didn't mention the assholes, the aforementioned constituents, shooting at RESCUE helicopters and boats.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:55:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Well instead of holding a "press conference" why don't they go to NO & walk amongst their fellow man & help them? Why isn't Al Sharpton there like he was with Sheehan in Crawford? Where is Jessie Jackson? Oh i forgot he's visiting Chavez in Venezuela  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:56:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
CNN had him on than cut out right before he started talking shit about the media, than they cut back once he was done Yeah they are balanced.

I loved that honestly and was surprised by it! The minute he started his BS about how the media was shifting from covering the tragedy to the looting and crime, Daryn Kagan pulled the plug on Jessie Jackson Jr. and switched to a military Pentagon briefing! Hahahahahahahaha. I love that woman. Maybe Rush is showing her the way?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:57:33 AM EDT
[#8]
There's going to be many "Black Carcuses" when the looting gets put down.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:57:59 AM EDT
[#9]
The CBC needs to pull its head out of its ass.  What have we been doing since Monday?  Nothing?  The USCG has been on scene constantly since weather became flyable.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:59:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
There's going to be many "Black Carcuses" when the looting gets put down.

Ouch, that's bad.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:03:21 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Typical Dem bullshit..........politicizing a fucking disaster that is being made worse by some of their constituents.  Of course, they didn't mention the assholes, the aforementioned constituents, shooting at RESCUE helicopters and boats.

Spot on brother!

Those shooting at the helicopters are "Undocumented Target Practicers"!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:04:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Oh yeah BLACK POWER  my borthas
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:35:29 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Oh yeah BLACK POWER  my borthas

Who you calling a "BORTHA"????????????
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#14]
/http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050902/ap_on_re_us/hurricane_katrina/

read down where "Mr. Levy" wants to burn it down now that help is there.  

the CBC feeds the fire - they should be held responsible for the ashes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top