Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/16/2006 7:53:41 AM EST
My wife has the news on this morning and the more I watched the more pissed off I got. So, I figured I come here and vent...

1) Can somebody please tell me why our Government is wasting Congressional resources on trying to figure out wether or not baseball players are juicing. It's grown men playing a fucking GAME! Who gives a shit? I say promote juicing... It's the only thing Baseball has going for it. Besides, isn't that what brought everyone back to baseball? You know, when McGuire and Sosa were in their home run race in the late 90's. Isn't there something better Congress could be doing with their time? I think all Government officials who pursue this "investigation" during duty hours should be brought up on fraud, waist, and abuse charges.

2) I notice they found a 10 Y/O girl stuffed in a tote and placed in some dudes closet. Why even waste the time and money on bring this fuck stick to trial? They should drag his beaten and half dead body into the the street, place him on his knees, and place a .45 round at the base of his skull. CASE CLOSED!

Thanks ARFCOM for giving me a place to vent. What's got your blood boiling this morning?
~Dg84
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:13:58 AM EST
1. Agree
2. Agree
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:17:46 AM EST
1. Agree

2. Disagree. Too often people are blinded by the severity of the crime and don't focus on the matter at hand, the guilt or innocence of the accused.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:20:55 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/16/2006 8:31:43 AM EST by Painter]

Originally Posted By fossil_fuel:

2. Disagree. Too often people are blinded by the severity of the crime and don't focus on the matter at hand, the guilt or innocence of the accused.

the guilt or innocence of the accused

"This appears to have been part of a plan to kidnap a person, rape them, torture them, kill them, cut off their head, drain the body of blood, rape the corpse, eat the corpse, then dispose of the organs and bones," police Chief David Tompkins said.

Originally Posted By doorgunner84:
<snip>
2) . . .They should drag his beaten and half dead body into the the street, place him on his knees, and place a .45 round at the base of his skull. <snip>

2. AGREE
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:29:13 AM EST

...Too often people are blinded by the severity of the crime and don't focus on the matter at hand, the guilt or innocence of the accused.

I hear ya bro, but damn... they found the girl stuffed in his closet. How about if they immediately, upon arrest, bring a Judge and and defense attorney down to his house, hold a trail... and then pump a round into the base of his skull.

~Dg84
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:31:40 AM EST
If only they did the same witch hunt for employers hiring
illegal alien workers. It amazes me with the f*cked up prioritys
Congress and the sheeple have that the USA is floating.
Fook Barry Bonds, fook pro sports and while we are at it, fook Hollywood too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:43:27 AM EST
MTUSA,

I'm an avid Pro-sports and sports fan. Just the other day I was saying how can't wait for football season to start up again. That said, I realize it's entertainment. And why our Government is wasting time on pro sports is beyond me. I honestly wish one of the investigating officials would personally explain it to me.

And that "it's for the children" excuse holds no water here... If a child doesn't understand that doing steroids and cheating is wrong... that child has more issues (its parents and their parenting skills) then professional athletes being pour roll models.

~Dg84
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:45:41 AM EST

1. Agree

the mother fucker admitted to the cops what he had planned, theres no being blinded by the severity when the sonsofbitches admitted it, luckly the DA thats on the case has a hard on for prosicuiting these child abusers/molester/murderers, he's gonna file murder 1 charges and seek the death penalty on this one, and he'll get it in this part of the state.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:46:52 AM EST
Congress has control over baseball due to their anti-trust status. Baseball wanted protection and now they have Congress in their business because of it.

yakrat101
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:54:00 AM EST
Agree on both counts.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:55:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By yakrat101:
Congress has control over baseball due to their anti-trust status. Baseball wanted protection and now they have Congress in their business because of it.

yakrat101

Anti-trust status? can you explain? I don't get it...

Just a stupid Gunner,
~Dg84
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:57:11 AM EST

1. Agree

Gotta agree with that one......if it turns out he IS guilty......45 to the head is WAY to easy!

Just throw him in general population.....they LOVE guys like that!

Travis
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:05:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By Painter:

the guilt or innocence of the accused

"This appears to have been part of a plan to kidnap a person, rape them, torture them, kill them, cut off their head, drain the body of blood, rape the corpse, eat the corpse, then dispose of the organs and bones," police Chief David Tompkins said.

Originally Posted By doorgunner84:
<snip>
2) . . .They should drag his beaten and half dead body into the the street, place him on his knees, and place a .45 round at the base of his skull. <snip>

2. AGREE

Key word highlighted for ya!

We have a justice system for a reason, we just have to hope it works properly, and make sure we have the right people in place running it!

Travis
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:20:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/16/2006 9:21:49 AM EST by BigButch301]
HEY, Hitler and his kind would have just popped the guy.......

Oh, wait, we didn't want to be like Hitler ]That's why we fough a war to rid the world or his kind of trash!

Sorry, but we have a legal system for a reason, like it or not.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:33:56 AM EST
ok so after he goes through the legal system and is found guilty how long will it take to have him executed?

my gues is he will sit on death row for many years and laugh and grow fat while we pay for it.

i still vote for a 45 to the back of the head but i digress ..............

<­BR>

.22lr is cheaper even if it takes 10 or 20 rounds, plus the childs parrent should be the one to do it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:02:25 AM EST

Originally Posted By BigButch301:
HEY, Hitler and his kind would have just popped the guy.......

Oh, wait, we didn't want to be like Hitler ]That's why we fough a war to rid the world or his kind of trash!

Sorry, but we have a legal system for a reason, like it or not.

Geeze, I hope the Dead Body Fairy doesn't come visit me and leave a 10y/o girl in my closet. I know we have a legal system... But if wanting a guy like this dead makes me a Nazi....... I can't wait to goose step all over this slimball's grave.

~Dg84
Top Top