Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/21/2017 3:59:04 PM EDT
The Mayor of Berkeley, Jesse Arreguin supports the far-left terrorist organization, BAMN according to his Facebook page.

Perhaps this is why the police were told to stand down while ANTIFA threw glass bottles, M-80’s and bricks at Trump supporters in his city.

Mayor Jesse Arreguin is a member of ‘BAMN’ AKA ‘By Any Means Necessary’, a violent organization affiliated with ANTIFA. Is this something that should be acceptable for a sitting Mayor?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/berkeley-mayor-jesse-arreguin-member-violent-left-wing-antifa-group/
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:03:11 PM EDT
Quoted:
The Mayor of Berkeley, Jesse Arreguin supports the far-left terrorist organization, BAMN according to his Facebook page.

Perhaps this is why the police were told to stand down while ANTIFA threw glass bottles, M-80’s and bricks at Trump supporters in his city.

Mayor Jesse Arreguin is a member of ‘BAMN’ AKA ‘By Any Means Necessary’, a violent organization affiliated with ANTIFA. Is this something that should be acceptable for a sitting Mayor?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/berkeley-mayor-jesse-arreguin-member-violent-left-wing-antifa-group/
View Quote
Explains a LOT

Also, due to this revelation I would fully support him being treated like every other terrorist.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:05:14 PM EDT
He should be prosecuted for Terrorism.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:07:49 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
But a Town Hero locally though.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:09:57 PM EDT
Really? And you're actually surprised because? You do realize it's Berkely, right? The same Berkely that is near that other bastion of conservatism, strict right wing constitutionalism,  and patriotic pro-Americanism enclave known as San Francisco. The same Berkely who's anti-riot police stood by and allowed the anarchist rioters wearing masks to commit multiple assaults, arson, property destruction and mayhem when that Milo dude was scheduled to conduct a speech.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:12:32 PM EDT
water is wet, mainstream news is biased, Susan Sarandon is a lib but I would hit it every day.

Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:13:08 PM EDT
Quoted:
Really? And you're actually surprised because? You do realize it's Berkely, right? The same Berkely that is near that other bastion of conservatism, strict right wing constitutionalism,  and patriotic pro-Americanism enclave known as San Francisco. The same Berkely who's anti-riot police stood by and allowed the anarchist rioters wearing masks to commit multiple assaults, arson, property destruction and mayhem when that Milo dude was scheduled to conduct a speech.
View Quote
It should always be surprising anywhere within the US Territory. The more conditioned we get to it the more it will spread.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:14:04 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote
This and don't fuck around.

Give him some SERIOUS time and then watch things change.

Same with sanctuary cities. Jerk the mayor and city council out and slam them with some serious jail time.

THEN watch things change.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:14:18 PM EDT
Paging Mr. Jeff Sessions ....  Mr. Sessions?  ...hello?  
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:16:17 PM EDT
yeps,  .Fed should bring him up on charges for supporting terrorism.

Explains why the police, when asked why they were not intervening replied "that's a good question for the chief"

Mayor tells chief stand down, chief tells rank and file stand down, and boom, antifa unrestricted violence.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:17:47 PM EDT
More info on the BAMN cultists by former members.

https://secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:17:52 PM EDT
Quoted:
yeps,  .Fed should bring him up on charges for supporting terrorism.

Explains why the police, when asked why they were not intervening replied "that's a good question for the chief"

Mayor tells chief stand down, chief tells rank and file stand down, and boom, antifa unrestricted violence.
View Quote
Yep you could tell they weren't happy.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:18:25 PM EDT
Quoted:
water is wet, mainstream news is biased, Susan Sarandon is a lib but I would hit it every day.

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2016030//rs_634x957-160130195656-634-susan-sarandon-cleavage-boobs-sag-awards-013016.jpg
View Quote
Ha!, unsnap that and she's tripping over them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:25:38 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote
Prosecuted for violation of civil rights too
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:26:42 PM EDT
Violent, anti government communist organizations led by elected public officials.

Read that one more time and let it sink in.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:28:14 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2016030//rs_634x957-160130195656-634-susan-sarandon-cleavage-boobs-sag-awards-013016.jpg
That dont bother me.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:33:48 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote
Why in the fuck would a young person with a shred of conservative leaning apply to be a cop in Berekey?  Do the cops there reflect the communist platform of the city?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:40:12 PM EDT
We spent nearly 150,000 dead, half a million wounded, and God only knows how much in money over the space of fifty years to stop Communism. People were blackballed from their jobs, agitators were hauled before Congress, spies were executed, and we fought to stop that vile political ideology.

Now it's open in the streets and we do nothing.

The Soviets have been gone for a quarter of a century, yet they won. Astounding.

I wonder if Princip could have known what his actions would end up doing if he would have still clipped the Archduke.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:42:06 PM EDT
Quoted:
We spent nearly 150,000 dead, half a million wounded, and God only knows how much in money over the space of fifty years to stop Communism. People were blackballed from their jobs, agitators were hauled before Congress, spies were executed, and we fought to stop that vile political ideology.

The Soviets have been gone for a quarter of a century, yet they won. Astounding.

I wonder if Princip could have known what his actions would end up doing if he would have still clipped the Archduke.
View Quote
A communist killed Kennedy in '63' in '16 a communist presidential candidate won 22 states in a primary. Let that sink in.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:43:52 PM EDT
Quoted:
Violent, anti government communist organizations led by elected public officials.

View Quote
Makes the possibility of Latin America style death squads seem not so remote.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:44:04 PM EDT
Quoted:
Explains a LOT

Also, due to this revelation I would fully support him being treated like every other terrorist.
View Quote
Is that a job for Delta or DevGru?  
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:44:08 PM EDT
Jesse Arreguin is today's Bull Conner.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:44:24 PM EDT
Proceed accordingly
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:45:19 PM EDT
Oh well, let them tear the whole place down.  I don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:45:35 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote
Yuck.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:46:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:46:57 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote
It also makes vigilante anti-Communist death squads a possibility. Just regular folks who decide to eliminate Communists one by one.

I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet to be honest.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:47:20 PM EDT
Quoted:

More helicopters!  More C-130s!  Stat!
View Quote
Am I wrong?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:49:05 PM EDT
Quoted:

It also makes vigilante anti-Communist death squads a possibility. Just regular folks who decide to eliminate Communists one by one.

View Quote
I don't think Joe-in-Pittsburg or Bob-in-Desmoines feels pushed to the wall. Yet.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:49:34 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote
Fuck them.  If they swore to uphold an oath then they should do just that.  Fucking nutless cowards.  I have no sympathy for a cop that follows an immoral or illegal order just so he can get a paycheck. 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:49:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:50:34 PM EDT
Jeff Sessions will be right on it after he gets done with marijuana
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:51:40 PM EDT
Quoted:

No.

I am just offering a solution.
View Quote
I like your solution.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:53:48 PM EDT
Someone should forward that crap to the President.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 4:59:51 PM EDT
Hopefully someone will have the balls to go after him for failure to maintain public order.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:00:48 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:02:44 PM EDT
Quoted:
Paging Mr. Jeff Sessions ....  Mr. Sessions?  ...hello?  
View Quote
He's too busy going after dopers.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:08:34 PM EDT
Quoted:
Jeff Sessions will be right on it after he gets done with marijuana
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:12:25 PM EDT
He's going to get loved tenderly by the Trump administration.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:18:38 PM EDT
Opening the 8th annual conference on Islamophobia, educating and dispelling the myths of Islam

link
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:21:39 PM EDT
looks like it's time to call in the National Guard for Colter's speech there. There is precedent for using the Guard to ensure schools respect civil liberties. Time to prosecute the Mayor for willful and malicious civil rights violations too.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:24:28 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote
Exactly, when government officials are leading\condoning a violent insurrection it is time to declare martial law in Berkely and arrest all public officials including every police officer for being complicit.

The more they are allowed to get away with the worse it is going to get.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:26:34 PM EDT
Quoted:

But a Town Hero locally though.
View Quote
A long vacation at Club Gitmo will keep him amused.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:29:53 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote
Twice on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Sunday is a day of rest, or blowjobs.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:30:37 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote
The wife of a guy at the cigar lounge I hang out at looks just like her when she is in her brunette phase. My wife catches me staring at her all the time.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:30:38 PM EDT
Quoted:

Exactly, when government officials are leading\condoning a violent insurrection it is time to declare martial law in Berkely and arrest all public officials including every police officer for being complicit.

The more they are allowed to get away with the worse it is going to get.
View Quote
Who is going to stop them and take the political hit for doing so?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:31:09 PM EDT
Quoted:

Same with sanctuary cities. Jerk the mayor and city council out and slam them with some serious jail time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Until negative actions have real negative consequences, they will not change, and are only emboldened.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:34:20 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote

This is what I have been saying for 10 years......sure, we "won" the cold war and struck the quick kill but we were already mortally wounded at the time and did not know it.

They sowed the seeds in the '60s that are just now bearing real fruit.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:37:56 PM EDT
Quoted:
Opening the 8th annual conference on Islamophobia, educating and dispelling the myths of Islam

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C99jRBQUwAAhrRd.jpg

link
View Quote
Fucking hell, the image on that podium is straight up Soviet style propaganda.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:39:38 PM EDT
Is anyone surprised by this?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:52:35 PM EDT
We're 4 months into the first 4 years. I think National Guard may be the way to go but I know Democrats will spin it as Nazi President cracks town on American voters who dissent. They seem to either want to make us victims or for them to BE THE VICTIMS. They want a Pyrrhic victory
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top