Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2001 6:05:13 PM EDT
Just saw this on Fox News Channel.

Conference of Islamic Nations issued the following statement: U.S. should not expand attacks  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#1]
And why would I give a flying FUCK what they think?

I am sure if asked that Imperial Japan would have rejected the use of nukes to end the war.  Same difference IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#2]
My point is they got their minds together and thats all they could come up with.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:48:18 PM EDT
[#3]
[b]U.S. should not expand attacks[/b]

Then the ballgown-wearing bitches should have gotten together a long time ago and made sure this didn't have to happen.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:48:23 PM EDT
[#4]
What minds?  My respect for them was never high - what have they ever accomplished?  Now I have zero respect for anyone who does not reject the 911 attacks, particularly moslems.

I am looking forward to moving on to Iraq as soon as Afganistan is out of targets.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:54:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What minds?  My respect for them was never high - what have they ever accomplished?  Now I have zero respect for anyone who does not reject the 911 attacks, particularly moslems.

I am looking forward to moving on to Iraq as soon as Afganistan is out of targets.
View Quote

[b]Hell yes![/b]
It reminds me of Patton at VE Day: "Well, I've got all these tanks here east of the Rhine, I might as well start in on the Soviets now."

You know we're going to be fighting those bitches sooner or later.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Let's get it over with now and Forever. Lets Pray that the public support won't peter out when the going gets tough.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I submit that only two choices should be given to all islamic countries - submit to civilized behavior and support for destruction of those who do not behave, or die.

I am hopeful that the attacks on Afganistan will bring out the true feelings of the moslems so we may commence activities in Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Egypt, Saudia Arabia (in particular - cowards) Indonesia and all the other ignorant hellholes infested with these vermin.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Then the ballgown-wearing bitches should have gotten together a long time ago and made sure this didn't have to happen.
View Quote

Holy cow!  I don't think I could have put it better or more eloquently!

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:07:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy cow!  I don't think I could have put it better or more eloquently!

God Bless Texas
View Quote

Thank you for your support.

God Bless Texas is right!
And Bob Wills is still the king.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top