Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2005 11:01:11 AM EDT
Some of you may recall this incident I posted about last week.  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=418009

To sum it up, since my description was rambleing and disjointed becasue I posted it
right after it happened and, I was kinda shook up a bit;

I'm on a jobsite in CA, and, I discipline two of my guys (turns out closet 88ers), for abandoning post.  They tried to ambush me near a stairwell at the hotel, which, didn't work.  
The guy that jumped out at me claimed I cursed his mother, when, in fact, I told
the dummy that was talking to me about the guy's mother that I didn't care about his mother.

Well, the Stormfronters called corporate to complain the next day about me.

Corporate calls me yesterday saying they had "recieved complaints" that I

1.  Cursed out and demeaned people on post in front of client personnel.
2.  Disciplined people to harshly
3.  Left people on post without relief
4.  Wasn't present on site during the duty day
5.  Left people without a ride to the airport.

Well, they were all false.

I did do a little humiliating of those guys on post becasue they were goofing off
and not doing thier jobs the way they know they should....But, I didn't curse at them.

Oh, apparently a supervisor called me "Mean" too.

The two gems of the conversation:

"We recieved complaints that you weren't on site during your duty day."

Me:  "Obviously I was, becasue supposedly I demeand and humiliated people while they were on post.  I can't properly humiliate people from the hotel."

"Well, Goon, what would YOU do if somone said that about your mother, and, you were drunk and overheard it?"

Me:  "I wouldn't be drunk, skulking in a stairwell waiting to ambush my supervisor."

Corporate's sum-up:

1.  I need to be more sensitive.
2.  I need to explain decisions I make to my officers.
3.  I won't be disciplined becasue both shitbirds admitted to being drunk, so their
statements about the incident can't be believed.

Glad those knuckleheads were drinking or my pay grade might've gone down over
a friggin bunch of lies.

I love my company.

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:03:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Sheesh.

You work for a security company, or a day-care?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:17:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sheesh.

You work for a security company, or a day-care?

It used to be pretty good.  Now it's just a friggin' zoo with the animals running the
show.

I just got called becasue the gear was returned the wrong way, which will cost the
company a bundle (UPS 2nd Day Air instead of UPS ground).  Three of my junior supervisors
were responsible for it.  They knew what to do, but, didn't do it right.

According to Corp, I'm wrong becasue I didn't show them exactly what to do and, how to do it.

What GD BULLSHIT!  One of the guys has been withthe company longer than I have and, it's MY
fault?!  Holy crap!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top