Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2016 12:20:02 PM EST
This is why Trump is going to beat Clinton. Look at the raw numbers. The total Republican turnout is much higher than Democratic turnout, and the Republican turnout is much higher than previous Republican primaries. Trump is bringing all his voters to the yard.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/02/24/post-nevada-election-results-whats-next/#more-112836

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:23:48 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/24/2016 12:24:53 PM EST by glockftwbbq]

And IB4 juni4ling.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:32:04 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:37:03 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:41:45 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/24/2016 12:42:18 PM EST by gym007]
Yep. Trump alone had 3x the voter turnout for Bernie and Hillary combined

The Silent Majority has Awoken
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 12:46:55 PM EST
He sure is. All the retarded people who, in the past, were watching Trump on Reality TV and they decided to leave their couches and votefor their TV god.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:13:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By Bettendorf:
He sure is. All the retarded people who, in the past, were watching Trump on Reality TV and they decided to leave their couches and votefor their TV god.
View Quote

Rubio 2016

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:15:50 PM EST
View Quote

Wow this is a nice improvement for 2016, less oh noes and more YUUGE
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:17:15 PM EST
View Quote

The only thing that's happening is I'm having a seizure now.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:20:45 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/24/2016 1:22:55 PM EST by kenmack]
View Quote

Very insightful and eloquent argument you have there. You seem so smart that you are Jebsmart. Not smart enough to grammar, type and punctuate though.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:45:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By kenmack:

Very insightful and eloquent argument you have there. You seem so smart that you are Jebsmart. Not smart enough to grammar, type and punctuate though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I didn't know grammar was a verb.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:50:45 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/24/2016 1:51:16 PM EST by Bettendorf]
Originally Posted By Z_H_4_Life:

View All Quotes

Trump made it a verb. He's gonna make words great again. You just wait and see. It's gonna be yyuuuugggeeee!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:53:52 PM EST
Trump made it a verb. He's gonna make words great again. You just wait and see. It's gonna be yyuuuugggeeee!!!
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:05:07 PM EST
Why the fuck do I read, let alone post in trump threads... That's right his name remains uncapitalized
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:06:54 PM EST
Drudge called it last night Trump all the way.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:17:56 PM EST

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:22:57 PM EST
I wish they'd have gone a little deeper into those numbers. How many of those first time primary voters are regular general election voters?
Is that new support enough to carry the general election? How many traditional Republican voters will still show up for Trump?

God I hate half-assed journalism.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:26:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By Grizz272:
Drudge called it last night Trump all the way.
View Quote

Whether they're right or not remains to be seen, but it's obvious Drudge has been in the tank for Trump, just like whoever is running Breitbart these days.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:28:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By Zan:
This is why Trump is going to beat Clinton. Look at the raw numbers. The total Republican turnout is much higher than Democratic turnout, and the Republican turnout is much higher than previous Republican primaries. Trump is bringing all his voters to the yard.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/02/24/post-nevada-election-results-whats-next/#more-112836

View Quote

I know several democrats that are voting for him. Granted they are retards, but their votes still count.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:28:50 PM EST
View Quote

I love it when you anti Trumps get upset, it ranks up there with the shocked Bernie supporters in Nevada.

It's just full of fun and enjoyment.

Can we get another butthurt statement please?
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:33:01 PM EST

Rubio 2016

View All Quotes

Rubio 2016

No, he is a Yeb man!

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 2:35:22 PM EST
Originally Posted By 223Sauce:

I know several democrats that are voting for him. Granted they are retards, but their votes still count.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 223Sauce:

I've heard several of the Smart Boys looking for somewhere in the neighborhood of 20% of Democrats to cross over and vote Trump, especially if Hilary is on the ticket. The so-called Reagan Democrats will be there for him if he wants to go after them. None of the polling that is taking place yet means a thing in the General. It can give you a good idea of where it's heading but you can't call one of these things until about thirty days out from election day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/02/24/daily-202-trump-s-romp-in-nevada-shows-why-conventional-wisdom-about-his-ceiling-may-be-wrong/56cc817a981b92a22d383ec1/
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:46:40 PM EST
Originally Posted By cruciantime:

No, he is a Yeb man!

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cruciantime:

Rubio 2016

No, he is a Yeb man!

No difference.

Top Top