Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2013 5:08:16 AM EDT
Background:
We have worked together just shy of 10 years, he has a wife and two kids. For the past couple of years he has been busting his ass to open a sub shop. He successfully opened it about 3 weeks ago. Here's are my questions:

-Is he coming out of the closet by voluntarily being a "sammich maker"?

-If not, will repeated exposure to sammiches turn him into a ghey?

...please discuss.

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:11:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Depends, is he actually making the sammiches, or did he hire somebody to do that?  From what I've heard, some of them sammich makers at Subway are pretty hot.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:12:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I would worry. Is he the bun guy, or does he actually handle the meat?
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:13:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Depends, is he actually making the sammiches, or did he hire somebody to do that?  From what I've heard, some of them sammich makers at Subway are pretty hot.

Both
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:13:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Depends, is he actually making the sammiches, or did he hire somebody to do that? From what I've heard, some of them sammich makers at Subway are pretty hot.

So, you're interested if he is hot or not?
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:14:06 AM EDT
[#5]
He'll probably be fine, but if he ever refers to himself as a "Sammich Artist," he is batting for the other team.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:14:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I used to work at Subway.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:14:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Depends, is he actually making the sammiches, or did he hire somebody to do that? From what I've heard, some of them sammich makers at Subway are pretty hot.

Well now that you mention it...
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:14:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Background:
We have worked together just shy of 10 years, he has a wife and two kids. For the past couple of years he has been busting his ass to open a sub shop. He successfully opened it about 3 weeks ago. Here's are my questions:

...please discuss.

In all seriousness why do you feel this is necessary to post? Hes doing something he loves while being self employed.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:14:44 AM EDT
[#9]
So basically, he's bustin his ass getting a business off the ground? Sounds totally ghey. I bet his wife stopped sleeping with him, too, since he got Teh Sammich AIDS
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:16:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Business tip...

The quality of his food matters, but a bunch of hot young college chicks behind the counter matters more.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:17:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Have you sampled his foot long?
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:22:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Hell, I made sammiches when I worked at Hardee's.

Pulled some serious wool when I worked there, too.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:24:19 AM EDT
[#13]
What did he name his shop Sammich out of the closet?
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:27:54 AM EDT
[#14]
teenage girls will begin their sandwhich making training thanks to your friend. Sandwhich Pimp is his title.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:39:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
teenage girls will begin their sandwhich making training thanks to your friend. Sandwhich Sammich Pimp is his title.

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:39:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used to work at Subway.

Thweet !  

The Ol' Crew Chief
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:42:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Does he kiss the salami before he cuts it? Might be ghey....
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:49:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
teenage girls will begin their sandwhich making training thanks to your friend. Sandwhich Sammich Pimp is his title.

FIFY

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 6:05:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Need pics of sammiches to determine validity of concern.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 6:08:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Background:

...please discuss.

In all seriousness why do you feel this is necessary to post? Hes doing something he loves while being self employed.

Hmm....as a joke maybe? Just like most things in GD.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 7:01:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 7:04:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Have you sampled his foot long?

It's only 11 inches...
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 7:21:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

He's actually about 6'4" and bug eyed...but he does know how to handle some meat....

Link Posted: 4/24/2013 7:23:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Background:

...please discuss.

Bro...never thought I'd say this: Fuckin' 13'ers man!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top