Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2016 11:05:03 AM EDT
Sixteen states will use balloting equipment provided by a company tied to the leftist billionaire

Concern is growing over revelations that voting machines in a significant number of states will be controlled by a company tied directly to billionaire leftist George Soros and his personal quest to create a nationless, borderless global state.

The U.K.-based Smartmatic company posted a flow-chart on its website that it had provided voting machines for 16 states, including important battleground states like Florida and Arizona. Smartmatic Chairman Mark Malloch-Brown is a former U.N. official and sits on the board of Soros’ Open Society Foundations. Since the story first broke the flow-chart has disappeared from Smartmatic’s website, raising further questions about the real status of the Soros-sourced voting equipment and whether it is truly being deployed in U.S. elections.

According to a spokesperson for the National Association of Secretaries of State, Smartmatic is not on a list of federally-certified providers for election systems and that officials in several states’ have contested that their equipment came from Smartmatic. Why then had Smartmatic bragged about proving over 50,000 voting machines for U.S. elections?

Leaked emails courtesy of WikiLeaks have shed further light on the deeply incestuous relationship between Soros and high-level Democratic Party players. The discovery that a man who may have provided voting equipment to 16 states is tied directly to the man who has given millions of dollars to the Clinton campaign and various progressive and globalist causes will surely leave a bad taste in many voters’ mouths.

Malloch-Brown’s ties to Soros stretch far beyond his position at OSF. In the mid-1990s, Malloch-Brown was part of the Soros Advisory Committee on Bosnia. Malloch-Brown is also a member of the executive committee of the International Crisis Group, an organization he co-founded in the 1990s and built primarily with funds from George Soros’ personal fortune.

Whilst working for the U.N., Malloch-Brown rented an apartment from Soros when on assignment in New York. In 2007, Soros appointed Malloch-Brown vice president of his Quantum Funds, vice chairman of Soros Fund Management, and vice chairman of the Open Society Institute (the former name of OSF).

If Malloch-Brown's Soros ties weren't troubling enough, he also has ties to the Clintons through his work at two consulting firms known for their Clinton connections.

READ MORE: http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/concern-grows-over-soros-linked-voting-machines/
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:18:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Wow
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:25:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Shit like this should be highly highly highly illegal
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:27:50 AM EDT
[#6]
It's not fair that fuck hasn't died of cancer yet
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Who maintains these machines?  Does the company sell them to the states or are they on rent?  Who loads the candidates on them?  Are they spot-checked/audited (code review)?  If they're on rent, where are they stored during the off-season?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:36:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Who maintains these machines?  Does the company sell them to the states or are they on rent?  Who loads the candidates on them?  Are they spot-checked/audited (code review)?  If they're on rent, where are they stored during the off-season?
View Quote

in 08 I heard they were maintained by SEIU employees.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:38:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Crazy shit going on
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would not be in the least shocked if this is true.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:39:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Obama said it's not rigged and Trump is a cry baby, should I not believe him?!

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:41:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't that just fucking fantastic.  Fox guarding the hen house.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm sure it will be fine.

IN
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Whenever I hear or see anything about that evil prick it reminds me of that movie Contact with that ultra rich asshole that just flew around in the plane constantly because if he landed he'd get arrested in damn near every country on the planet.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#15]
This shit makes me sick to my stomach.

In before "We live in interesting times..."
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#16]

"Wait a minute"

lol
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:56:41 AM EDT
[#17]
I firmly believe that anything less than a Trump landslide will be stolen by Hillary. Then we'll get to watch Obama, Hillary, and Mitt Romney dancing around together on CNN.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:57:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#19]
DOJ run by Lynch and FBI run by Comey really give a shit.

Also, I don't see anybody in Congress raising hell either.

Do any of those fuck sticks give a shit about anything besides themselves?

NO THEY DON'T!
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#20]
I sell equipment to Smartmatic.....for overseas elections.

I would not trust their servers and voting stations to be secured is all I am going to say....
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes especially when you consider the Veritas video where the dem said when they wanted dirty work done they get ahold of union guys cause I guess they are down to do anything.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#22]
This is one of those times when I wish I could say what I'm really thinking.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:18:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well the first thing I'd say is no states should have electronic voting machines that dont have a paper trail. In MI for example we fill out a paper ballot and then put it in an electronic voting machine.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Manditory voter ID, paper ballots, purple fingers. These need to be the only way to vote.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:22:28 PM EDT
[#25]
I voted on a paper ballot today after having to show a photo ID.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Manditory voter ID, paper ballots, purple fingers. These need to be the only way to vote.
View Quote

People are too inconvenienced to vote on the designated voting day.  They're narcissistic enough to take selfies in voting booths.  No way are they going to take the time to go to paper ballots and walk around with a purple finger all day.  

(But I totally agree with you)
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Who owns DIEBOLD ?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:26:00 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

Won't matter.

The groups/ programs/ businesses he funds and built will keep churning away as long as his son(s) want.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Shit like this should be highly highly highly illegal
View Quote

Some have been hung for less

Tampering with votes to shape an election is a capital offense and should be treated as such!
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:26:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well the first thing I'd say is no states should have electronic voting machines that dont have a paper trail. In MI for example we fill out a paper ballot and then put it in an electronic voting machine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm, AZ was mentioned in that story but we have a paper ballot, I guess fed into a machine to count the votes. How would a paper trail even help once your ballot disappears into the maw of the county recorder's office? It's altogether too easy to "disappear" ballots from conservative districts while they're enroute to their destination! How to prove a certain candidates votes were skewed? Audit the paper ballots? Presuming the aforementioned shuffle didn't "misplace" thousands...
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:27:13 PM EDT
[#31]

Interdasting.....
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I would not trust their servers and voting stations to be secured is all I am going to say....
View Quote

So basically, those machines are compromised.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Obama, Hillary, and the media say you are a liar...whom to believe?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top