Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/8/2005 1:16:27 PM EDT
Is there a computer notebook bag that is built with a concealed pistol pouch or holster? Maybe a spot for a spare mag and light?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:20:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2005 1:24:58 PM EDT by FishKepr]
Dillon Precision sells one called the 'Concealed Carry-Tote'. It's on their website under 'Shooting Accessories.'

ETA: I have no idea how good it is though.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:23:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:36:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2005 1:38:01 PM EDT by Bhart89]
Slightly off topic but if you are issued a laptop by your employer that comes with it's own bag, go out and buy your own if you plan on carrying a pistol in it. Usually the laptop bag is the property of the company and can be searched without consent. If you purchased the bag yourself, they will need a warrant to search it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:35:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FishKepr:
Dillon Precision sells one called the 'Concealed Carry-Tote'. It's on their website under 'Shooting Accessories.'

ETA: I have no idea how good it is though.

I use a Dillon bag. It does pretty well, but it is a little on the small side. The computer just fits in one of the two main compartments. The other compartment can be used for files (the paper kind) or power cords & accessories. The gun rides in a pocket between the main two compartments, accessed from the side. The gun compartment has a zipper closure. Overall I'm pretty happy with it.

Top Top