Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2001 6:26:25 AM EDT
Saw on the TV that a computer show will be in KC.  Let me get this straight.  Sarah Brady wants more laws on Gun Shows, yet no guns were used in anything that has happenned yet.  Reason being that they could or maybe did try.

Funny, PCs were used to transfer more information between Osami and his buddies here in the US.  Why havn't they attacked this easy source of terrorists to gain communincation to the heads of thier organizations.  

No registration for PCs at the show.

No license needed.

Go home, connect and hello Osama, I'm now online.  Oh your mission is XXX.

The stupidity is getting my better side.

Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:40:32 AM EDT
[#1]
What you seeing is a desperate organization using every weak excuse for the children" and "public safety" to further their agenda.

"Every good Communist should know that political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. The Communist party must control the guns"
-Mao Tse Tung
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 9:43:46 AM EDT
[#2]
if u think theres alot of grey area stuff at gunshows try wondering around a computer show some time you gotr guys selling shareware programs,OEM software and many more grey area things  
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't like going to geek meets, because of the high FDCGH ratio.

I would rather have Jabba the Hut with a weeks worth of B.O. blocking the aisle in front of me at a fun show than have to listen to the loud obnoxious nasal "tech" rantings by a group of mouth breathers dreaming up new ways of crashing the economy at some computer show.

I ask you, who do you think will say "excuse me" when they accidentally bump into you: Jabba while he is trying to look at the 45/70s or FDCGH while he is trying to shove his way in to see the hard drive prices?
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I only went to one FDCGH show and me didn't see any kettle corn!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top