Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 5:27:32 PM EDT
???

Yep, for a GI pup tent.

All the documentation I've run across tells me the dimensions for the fabric halves but nothing about how long the poles are supposed to be.

I just want to be able to use some replacement fiberglass poles and want to figure out dimensions so that the flaps will look right when set up.

No, I don't want to buy a set of the heavy GI ones.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:28:16 PM EDT
[#1]
87cm
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#2]
You must've missed this listed on the first page of Google search results

Link

Two heavy duty O.D. cotton pup tent sections with tie down ropes, metal grommets and buttons on edges. Each shelter half can be set up for individual use or button 2 halves together for a roomier tent that measures 9' long x 6' wide x 42" high at peak (with snap weather flaps at each end). Complete pup tent includes: 2 shelter halves, 2 - 42" wooden poles x 1" dia., and 6 G.I. tent stakes. Each pole is made of 3 -14" sections with a total of 6 sections or 2 complete poles. Can be used as individual poncho complete with hood hole, or as an equipment cover. Water repellent.  Govt. Issue.  Available in USED or NEW.  NEW COMES WITH 10 Aluminum GI 9" Tent Stakes.  Used comes with general military tent stakes.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#3]
What did you use as search criteria?

I even pulled up the TM and no dice?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:30:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Why in the fuck do you want to use a shelter half puptent?  Heavy, small, leaks, no insect protection, no floor.... did I mention heavy?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Nope, but I could go check the length of those for a shelter quarter.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I was never issued poles.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#7]
you sure you dont want some poles or how about some tent stakes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top