Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2001 9:12:29 AM EDT
[url]http://www.etherzone.com/stan051501.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:26:08 AM EDT
[#1]
"Make no mistake, communism is capitalism for the very few at the very top. While citizens stand in line for stale bread, the rulers live large in their resort dachas feasting on good vodka and caviar. So much for the egalitarianism of the leftists.

While some naives think we can make any deals with the commies, I know better. Commies do not make deals unless they intend to bind their enemies with rules and pacts, treaties and agreements, for I can think of not one single treaty or pact that was ever kept by the commies. They laugh at the foolishness of those they see as enemies and they brag about us supplying the rope with which we will be hanged by them."
View Quote

Very true.  We should learned from Vietnam.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:33:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks satcong for bringing this site out. I have read it, and checked out the harry potter piece. After reading what the author stated in an interview in England, she can take the books and shove them up her ass.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 9:46:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Well put...well put...It sickens me to think how blinded people are to all this...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top